New to EBN from NY

suzybsyr

Jan 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeffrey2
Hello everyone! I am new to EBN. From Syracuse, NY. I currently do not have an EB, but have been doing research and looking. My boyfriend had an EB that suddenly passed away at only 9 months old last july, so we are just starting our search for a good breeder. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: so glad you are doing your research. I did read your other post. What an awful thing that happened with that poor puppy. Please ask away and read our articles...especially the ones on buying puppies.

OP
S

suzybsyr

Jan 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeffrey2
Thanks everyone! I enjoy reading these forums and hope to learn a lot here!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome, already met sort of in your other thread. ;) as for finding a good breeder in your area. I always say to look up the bca listing. Those breeders are good and in it for the breed. Not the cheapest but when buying an eb cheap is NOT the best way to look. You do pay in the end with drs etc if you do not get a good quality one. Take your time, as hard as it is and also maybe look into rescues locally if you arent set on buying a little pup. They are fixed and personalities are well known as for how they are with other animals and kids etc. Might be something you are interested in.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry for your loss.... welcome to EBN so glad you are doing your research, very smart!! Best of luck in finding you new baby

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: check out the BCA (bulldog Club of America) for breeder recommendations. Or what part of the country are you in? If there are members in your area they may be able to PM you recommendations that are local.

Phyllis

Jan 19, 2012
Northport, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
So sorry to hear about that poor puppy :(
I've heard of a breeder in Syosett, Long Island but it might be a bit to far. Let me know if you want more info.
Silly me......after putting the last of my 3 dogs down I walked into a local pet store & fell in love with my Meatball! I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, Whatever you do don't go to a pet store......good luck I'm sure you'll find the perfect bully!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.