hi everyone

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
this site is pretty cool learning lots of new things. we are 1st time owners of a bulldog lex. we got him at 6 weeks and he's now a good 50 lbs at 6 months hes a hoss. lex is currently battling the 105 degree's here in texas and is doin great about it and doesnt like the fact we only let him out to potty or goin for rides cause he loves it outside. well cant wait to meet everyone and hear everyones opinions :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Hi Lexterwayne! Welcome to the board -- Lex looks like a big hoss. :bully: He might give my big guy a run for his money! I have owned three bullies, currently have two - my oldest is a 79 lb male, who is now on a diet!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
OMG! What a grin he has! Congrats........

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the bully family. You will find great information here from a great bunch of people. Love the photo of Lex. Don't forget we have a photo of the month contest!!! Looking forward to more pictures.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome,
We are new to bully's too. Gracie has been here a full week today. She's a little girl though. Fullgrown and 45 lbs. It's so great having her here. :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad you are here, if you have any questions, just let us know! And we :heart: to share stories about anything and everything! :D

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Hi LexterWayne,

Great pic of your dog !
I am Sjaak from the Netherlands and I have one bullie named Bono. (5 yrs)
Welcome !

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i have entered one of lexs many personality pic's into the contest lol. as soon as i get some time im sure i'l be asking some food ?'s thanks for the compliments, i wont tell lex about them all cause it'll go straight to his head haha. cant wait to hear everyones opinions!!!

kendall

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Welcome Kendall && Lex to this bigg bulldog family! :) If you have any questions dont hestitate to ask. Can't wait to hear stories && adventures of Lex! He is quit handsome I might add! :D

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
welcome! i saw your post saying you planned on asking food questions, well you've come to the right place! check out the dog food then + now pages, and also search the forums, there's a ton of information about what to feed your bully (quite a handsome boy!). if you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask, we're always willing to help!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome! This is such a FUN group! Lex is VERY handsome. I am also new to Bulldogs, I have a 13 week old puppy, my 1st Bully. Having soooo much fun! This group is very helpful.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Welcome! I am a first time bully owner - Chester is 8 months old..this site is a great resource..and VERY friendly!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online