I can't believe this is normal, head tremors.

Phyllis

Jan 19, 2012
Northport, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Meatball had 4 tremors within an hour last night, 6 in total for the day. 2 more this morning, & 3 so far tonight, & it's only 8 pm. I'm afraid to leave him alone. As I'm writing this another one's starting.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I know how you feel. The first time Mocha had one was terrible for us to see. Is it posible for you to perhaps take a video so that we can make sure it is in fact a tremor?? If it is a tremor Meatball should be alert and consious through it. His head will bob up and down in a fast motion . You need to offer something like a teaspoon of penut butter to lick or a bit of milk in a cup. Anything that will capture his attention and he can focus on. I know that you are not alone. We are here for you!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Do you have a way of videoing them and showing us..then people like [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] who unfortunately, has tons of experience with seizures,can see them?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
What has the vet said about these, I'm sorry for asking if you have already answered this in another thread.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
In the best case this can be just stiff neck muscles and a simple massage helps.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That definitely looks like Head Tremors. Mojo used to get them bad. I changed his food and he hasnt had one since.

OP
Phyllis

Phyllis

Jan 19, 2012
Northport, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Thank you - I'm going to try to get better videos.
Which food are you using? how long did it take for them to stop after switching? how many episodes a day was he having? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm at my wits end here.:begging:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
He was having about 5 a day..I switched him several times since then..It took a couple of days to notice they were gone. He is now on Go Natural but am switching again, his sister is still getting tear stains.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
They quit when I switched the food. Gracie had them on the Go Natural really bad. As soon as I switched her they stopped. Mojo was on Fromm..I cant remember which one, I think the pork and applesauce. Fromm is a great food but Pork and Applesauce didnt work for him..Im considering putting them back on the Beef Frittata...

I think with my two it was definitely food related..Both resolved when I switched...Mojo has had any tremors since September.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=4103]Phyllis[/MENTION]... That is Fromm Beef Frittata that laurie is referring to above. Can you get Fromm where you live? It's one of the best out there but not all bullies tolerate the same food with all their allergies. It may be worth a try, just saying. IF you switch, make sure you do a very slow transition or Meatball will end up with a very upset tummy. Ask if you need instructions for doing a slow transition. In the meantime keep distracting him. ...Poor baby. :(

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks Bruce for clarifying that. I forgot to say it was Fromms Beef Frittata that I was going to switch them too. I personally love Fromm and most bullies do well on it. May be a trial to find the right Fromm.

OP
Phyllis

Phyllis

Jan 19, 2012
Northport, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
None since September wow that's great! I will start the switch today. Thanks for the info!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
You are very welcome. Hope this helps him out...I couldnt believe it was the food but the proof was there..Gracie hasnt had one since I switched her and mojo none since september..Knock on wood.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.