Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE HELP!

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!

Jeanz, not too long ago (about 5 months ago) I was in your shoes with a new bulldog, first time owner (really Arnold owns me and my heart) and completely anxious about making the right decision. Just keep logging in, reading the posts and articles, and asking questions. This is a wonderful, caring group of people that share a common bond, the love of our bulldogs!!

Just for records sake, Arnold started on purina by his breeder. But after reading the wonderful article about dog food and a very informative email from a pro, I switched him to Taste of the Wild. We have had no problems with his skin or digestive system since. It is pricey but worth it!!

Arnold says, "

I'm a good girl, I promise

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Welcome! you have gotten great advice! I cannot wait to see pictures of baby Justice! I have two 5 months old bulldogs myself. First time bully owner as well. And every day is a learning process!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Nothing to add since everyone beat me to the advice part but welcome!!!!!! Dont be afraid to ask any questions you have. Even if they have been asked 100 times before there are always new members who can help or learn from them being asked again.

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)

Welcome I'm a first time bully mom and just been in here a week and found great advise and loving bulldog parents!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanz Mcjeanerson View Post
    Good afternoon everyone, I am knew to this whole world of forums but Iím so desperate to make sure I provide the best for my bully that I decided to give it a try. I just got my baby Justice (4 months old) just about a week ago, and I am overwhelmed w/ having to make the choices for his food, vitamins etc. I understand that this breed is prone to several issues making me stress out what would be in his best interest. He came w/ this puppy food called Nutro but I see it contains wheat and grain and most of all the top brands listed on this site are free of those ingredients. His bag is just about done and I donít know what would be the best food for him. Also, what vitamins should I be giving him, and is it true I should be applying Vaseline to his nose daily? Sorry for the bombardment of ?ís I just reaaaaaally want to give him the best of care.
    You got some fantastic advice here. Where'd ya go?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads