Triple H

savannahgirl

Jan 14, 2012
Savannah, Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry Hudson Heisey
Hello from Savannah!

I'm a new bully mom and I found this site while I was researching foods for my little guy. He's 6 months old and the love of my life (don't tell my boy friend).

I switched him to Nature's Balance Large Breed Puppy about a month ago and I don't think it's a good fit for him. He's been shedding like crazy and acts like he's starving all the time! After reading lot's of threads on the subject of food, I'm thinking about switching him to Fromm's Large Breed Puppy. Hopefully he'll be happier :)

There is so much helpful information here, I'm just so glad I found you!

Take care,
Emie

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Emie -- welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN! Triple H is adorable.

BTW -- we :luv: pictures here.

:pics:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. You have found the best place and there is a great article on food ratings, I am sure you will find all the answers.

I am in Jacksonville area and I was just in Savannah yesterday. I really like that town, enjoy the history and stories.

L

Lucy-licious

Henry is adorable :heart::heart: I hope you have more pics handy to share because this bunch can get roudy.
:welcome: to EBN I'll just tag [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] they amongst others can help you with food advice :)

Have fun on the boards and please jump in and chat along with the rest of us. We have some very cute pics being shared in the Photo and Video Theme sections and I am sure you will be able to add pics of Henry in most of them :)
You've just missed the deadline for this months photo contest but Februarys comp will soon be started..so get looking through all those wonderful pics you must have and choose your favorite :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so jump right in and post a way, plus we would like to see some pics of Henry.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome!! and Henry is so adorable in his green outfit, please post some more pictures of your beautiful bully, we all love pictures.

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
:welcome:

I feed my puppy Fromm large breed puppy... he loves it! And if my one year old leaves anything in her bowl then he has a bite or two of Fromm grain-free dog food (one of the 4 star ones) before I am able to catch him. Lol. Can't wait to see pics! You're avatar is soooo cute!

OP
savannahgirl

savannahgirl

Jan 14, 2012
Savannah, Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry Hudson Heisey
Ugh, I feel like an idiot! It's Natural Balance, not Nature's Balance. I just walked into the kitchen and the bag caught my eye. Sorry! :ashamed:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I guess I should say that I call my puppy puddle Hudson. His full name is a very long story!

[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] How often do you come up? Do you bring your babies with you?

[MENTION=3100]wautersa[/MENTION] Thank you! That's encouraging!

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I appreciate your help!

My boyfriend is a photographer, so I promise pictures! Here's one from Halloween:)

handsome devil.jpg

Take care,
Emie

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. What a cutie!! Im so glad you joined. Everyone here is very helpful so please feel at home and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He is gorgeous ... !!!!

At six months you can probably consider putting him on the Fromm 4* range ... it's actually an all-stages food suitable for any age of dog from puppy to senior.

The 4* range is really very well liked by a LOT of us on here .... and you can transition from Fromm Puppy to the 4* very quickly ... a matter of a few days.

Our new baby, Linus, is 14 weeks and is doing very well on the Fromm!! :up:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=4073]savannahgirl[/MENTION], I get up that way about once a year for personal time, IE camping, St Patties etc...

When I do a rescue transport I go up, pick up and leave. Next time I am up with the girls I will let you know.

Your photos are darling, we have another photographer here, I love great photos.

Most Reactions