Hi everyone!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hey guys!!! My crew and I are new hear. I've been a "lurker' for awhile now. I'm not new to bulldogs. I've had my big boy in the past. His name was Max. He will be forever remembered!

Currently I have 2 skin-kids, Mick and Maya. I also have 4 fur-babies. I have 1 American Bulldog named LeRoy Jenkens, 1 English Bulldog named Norman, 1 English Bulldog mix named China; and I foster French Bulldogs through the Chicago French Bulldog Rescue. The one I have currently is named Cookie. We are a big, happy Bulldog family... hence my name.

I'm glad to meet you and I can't wait to learn more about everyone!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION]

Hi Bulldog Family! Glad you decided to sign up :) We spend most of our time sharing our daily bulldog stuff, just about anything and everything you could imagine! That is awesome that you are fostering for rescue. We have an award for doing just that! Frenchies are so dang cute. I would love to see the rest of your fur-kid family as well, even though we are an EB forum we love all fur-kids! And even other fur-kid questions and stories! :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome. As a lurker, you might have discovered our section for posting family pics....we definately want to see fur-kids and skin-kids alike. Glad you graduated the "lurker" and are now a newbie. Hope you enjoy all the features of this awesome site.`We love people who donate their time to help out ANY kind of fur-kid. Welcome aboard....can't wait to see pictures.

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Hi,

One big happy bullie family :D
I am Sjaak from the Netherlands and I have (only:() one English bulldog named Bono.
Welcome to this bulldog forum !
Hope to see lots of pics of your doggies

rg

Sjaak

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome to the whole bulldog family!

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Wow!! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can. My life is quite hectic right now. My kids are getting ready to start school. We just adopted Norman last week, and trying to get him acclimated to our schedules and other dogs. And (hopefully) Cookie will be going to her new furever home this friday. We've had Cookie for 8 months (due to lots of health problems from her previous vet) so it will be a sad, but yet happy day for us.

We have rescued all of our dogs. LeRoy was rescued from a puppymill, and China had her ears and tail cut (the vet thinks they did it with scissors). I guess she was bred with pitbulls. But she is the sweetest thing EVER!

Can't wait to "show off" my dogs. They are all beautiful in their own ways.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome welcome!!!! It is so nice to have such a mix of knowlege on the board also. We all have ebs and sometimes it is nice to see other bullies etc on here and their experiences also. LOVE to have me a frenchie someday, thank you for your rescue efforts, what an amazing thing to do!!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome. I have already checked out the family pictures. What a great family. Welcome to a wonderful bully family, you will have a blast!!!!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
welcome! seems to be the theme is many of our lives lately, crazy busy getting ready for school! Haven't checked out your pics yet, but am going to right now! Thank you for rescuing and fostering dogs, it's such a great thing to do!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.