Adopting our first bulldog

angell17

Jan 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emerson
Hello Everyone ! We are adopting our first bulldog to our family Friday. She is five years old. We are getting her in Massachusetts !! We are all so excited and can not wait to have her in our family ! So glad I found this website.

Attachments

• Emerson.jpg
    Emerson.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 119

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to the site!!! You will love it here I promise!! Please make full use of the site, and can't wait until you have more pics of your new bully-baby!!! :luv:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and bless you for adopting that beautiful girl. I'm sure she will bring you years of love and joy. Please read all you can on this site and post any question you may have. We are here for each other and love helping one another. We will be looking forward to more pics of her when you receive her.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:bravo: you are my hero! I love that you are adopting! So happy for you but that sweet girl has just won the lottery! Please post pictures when she gets home! And we are all here for support! :up:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, I am so happy for you and for her. She will be a blessing in your life and she has already been blessed by you.

I can't wait to hear more and see more as you will have adventures! Welcome again to the site, this is the best place for Bully Parents

cherylk603

Aug 7, 2010
Oh so excited for you! I live in New Hampshire, we have two rescues ourselves one came from Connecticut and the other was a puppy mill rescue. We are looking to adopt a third....where about in Massachusetts did you get her?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN!! So glad you found us. It's a wonderful place here with a wealth of information and knowledge. She's a beauty! Looking forward to hearing more about her. Congrats. :up:

OP
A

angell17

Jan 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emerson
We are actually getting her from a breeder, she is a retired mommy. She is 5 years old. So we will be her retirement home. I have always wanted a english bull dog and we are all so excited to bring her home friday. We have a 5 year old puggle also, so i hope they grow to love eachother. Thanks for all the kind words and i am sure after this weekend I will have plenty of questions !!! This website is great already !!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH!! Thank you for saving a life..... welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

L

Lucy-licious

She is adorable..thankyou for giving her a new home to settle down and be loved in. I hope you spoil that girl as much as she deserves :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Our Gracie is a retired breeder too. She was retired early at 3 1/2 and is now 5. So she has been ruling here for a while now. I hope you get as much love and joy from your Princess as we have from ours!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a sweet face. I'll just bet she will become your cuddle bug. Our five year old has ruled here for 1.5 years and we love her dearly. I'm glad you joined EBN. :welcome: :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
She really is a gorgeous little girl! Look at that white, pretty tear stainless face! (OH HOW I WANT THAT FOR THESE TWO)

She looks very much like my first bulldog...my soul mate Mable. (She had that little patch of color over the eye too.) So I'm partial.

Welcome. You will learn a lot here. I sure have.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online