Hello from Louisville!!!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome! So glad you signed up! How is Knuckles faring after his eye surgery? Looking forward to pictures as soon as you can! In the meantime, I'll check out your profile! :up:

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of EBN!

Thank you so much for your service to our country!

:pics:

Er guys!! Do you two need to borrow [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] glasses :rofl:

There are two beautiful pics of Knuckles just a post or two above yours :tease:

Hi Jason, I'm Angie :) welcome to the whacky world of EBN so glad you decided to join :) Knuckles is a sweetheart, How is he getting on since his surgery?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! Knuckles is adorable.

Thank you for your service. My nephew is a Marine and in Afghanistan as we speak. I'm doing my part: I send fudge every month. He loves my fudge!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and I think Knuckles is a very cool looking bulldog.

7c7043f8.jpg

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome Jason and Sir Private Knuckles!! Knuckles is absolutely adorable :luv: ....errr, I mean manly and handsome! :lol: He is a cutie for sure....welcome to EBN and can't wait to see more pictures of your bullie boy!

OP
J

Jcl2626

Dec 19, 2011
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Private Knuckels aka: Knuckles
Thanks for such the warm welcome to all!!!! Knuckles is doing fine after his surgery. He looks alot better since his eyes are not tearing up and staining. Him and his sister Diva (our Jack Russel) are back at it as usual. I will post more pics as I get them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Er guys!! Do you two need to borrow @Jack Daniels glasses :rofl:

There are two beautiful pics of Knuckles just a post or two above yours :tease:

Hi Jason, I'm Angie :) welcome to the whacky world of EBN so glad you decided to join :) Knuckles is a sweetheart, How is he getting on since his surgery?

Glasses at 9:46PM.. not the issue -- it was beddy-bye time and I was past mine!!!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome! Knuckles is adorable.

Thank you for your service. My nephew is a Marine and in Afghanistan as we speak. I'm doing my part: I send fudge every month. He loves my fudge!

I love fudge too...Jes sayin :D

L

Lucy-licious

Thanks for such the warm welcome to all!!!! Knuckles is doing fine after his surgery. He looks alot better since his eyes are not tearing up and staining. Him and his sister Diva (our Jack Russel) are back at it as usual. I will post more pics as I get them.

We have a thread called other pets somewhere, I think its in the general not bulldog talk forum :) please introduce Diva in there with pics of course :tease:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.