Bully Lover from TDot

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Hi all,

I am happy to have stumbled upon this place :D

My husband and I own/are owned by a 13 month old Bulldog named Guinness, affectionately known as Guinney Pig, Guinney, Guinnisis, Bubba, Booboo, and Guinn. She is 50 lbs of lovebug.

The Bulldog was never my breed of choice. My husband has always wanted one. Now that I've had a Bully, I don't know that I'd own any other breed!

I have owned many other dogs, breeds, and mixes before, but this is my first Bulldog. I would consider myself very knowledgeable about dogs and Bulldogs, however I am no expert and don't think I know everything by any stretch of the imagination. That is a part of the reason why I am here! :yes:

I love to research anything and everything, so this is just another avenue for me to do that, as well as pick all of your brains.

I'm considering raw feeding, so that will be my first order of business.

Very nice to meet you all, and looking forward to getting to know you.

Cheers and tailwags!
Katie & Guinness

P.S. I will try to get a photo album up soon. Still learning the ropes around here. In the meantime, here is a pic of Guinn and her boyfriend, Bullie.

Guinness and her BF.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome Katie and Guinness...He is gorgeous

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: so glad you found us! We have a forum dedicated to raw feeding, it's newer so not full, but it will get you going in the right direction! We do have lots of raw feeders here. I'll tag a couple and they can give you info! Looking forward to getting to know you and Guinness! We love..love pictures! [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]...[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION][MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION]..many more too! They'll find you!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN... Guinn is a very handsome girl. :) I can't help you with raw feeding but wanted to say HI. Someone that raw feeds will be along shortly, Im sure. Glad you joined and feel free to join right in on the fun. The Photo of the Month contest is Baby Bullies so get your best baby pic of Guinn and post it in that forum. Contest ends Friday so ya better hurry.. LOL Have fun:)

Last edited by a moderator:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! I'm from the Durham region but grew up in the TDot, well sorta. lol. There are a couple more wonderful members here from the city.

I've been feeding raw for almost a year now, so any questions, let me and the other members know. There was a transition period in the beginning, but it's been great for my 2 guys.

Nice to meet ya! :hiya::hiya:

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Hi there and :welcome: you certainly came to the right place in your quest for knowledge this forum is full of it.....full if other stuff too which I'm sure you will find out soon enough :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome Katie and Guinness (love the nickname Guinney Pig!)! She is absolutely adorable! :luv: So glad you found EBN - it is a great community of bullie lovers and a wealth of knowledge. Like you, I had never considered having a bulldog and it was my hubby who always dreamed of having one. I immediately began researching them and came across EBN and now I can never leave! Or can ever live without having a EB! :D

Can't wait to see more pictures of your Guinney Pig!

OP
I

ImAGuinneyPig

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) You all have beautiful dogs!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - ty kindly for pointing me in the right direction

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - Thanks for letting me know about the contest! :) I will have to enter

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] - Awesome! A GTAer AND one who feeds raw! Looking forward to our chats :D

[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] - Thank you :D I guess we can NEVER hold this one over our husbands! LOL

[MENTION=2194]buffalobabie[/MENTION] - All right TDot! I've seen quite a few Bullies downtown. There are actually 4 in our building! (including Guinness)

Thanks again everyone :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site Katie, and your Guinness is a beauty. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She's got a lovely toothy smile! I recently started raw feeding and other people have posted tons of helpful information in the raw feeding section. This forum is wonderful, you will love it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.