Hello form the English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia!!! Please come by and say hello!!!

Butterbean

Aug 14, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butterbean and Biscuit
:p We want to say hello to our new friends on here. It looks like a wonderful site with lots of things about the English Bulldogs that we spend day and night to rescue. Please come by and say hello. There are lots of cute Bulldogs on this site and we want to give each one big hug and kiss.:heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad you have joined us EBRG! You also have your very own board here under the "Available Bulldogs" tab at the top of the forums. You can post events, fundraisers, drives, and bullies for adoption! We are trying to do and add whatever it takes to help find homes for these bullies. :heart::heart: So glad you are here!!! :heart::heart:

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Hey glad you joined us here. I bet you have many bulldog stories to tell. Looking forward to hearing about them!

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Hi,

you do a great job [RESPECT]
I am Sjaak from the Netherlands and I have one English bulldog named Bono (5 yrs)
Welcome to this bulldog forum.
Hope to see lots of pics and (success) stories of your bullies.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. I am in NE Florida and check your site often. Thank God there are people like you to take these things on.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Welcome... I'm new too. I'm fostering through the Chicago French Bulldog Rescue. It's a very rewarding experience, huh?!?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! I am so glad you are here and hopefully by using the site to spread the word hopefully we will here of many great adoption stories! Yes thank you for all you do, cannot imagine where we would all be if there werent great rescues out there for these loving pups!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Hello! Echoing the sentiments above, thank you for all you do to help bullies in need. Before I started posting on this board, I never knew just how many there were out there and I know for certain my next bullie will be from a rescue.

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Hi there! It's great you joined and all you do for the breed! Hope the board is able to help in anyway needed!

OP
Butterbean

Butterbean

Aug 14, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butterbean and Biscuit
Thank you for fostering for the Chicago rescue. We could not do this without our wonderful fosters. You mean so much to the rescue. Great meeting you.:heart:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
yes welcome and thank you for everything you all do for all the wonderful bulldogs out there... i go to ur website alot and love reading all the success stories hope to hear more soon :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online