gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Introduction Mimi and Rudy

Hi everyone, Someone just let me know I am supposed to introduce myself. My Name is Mike I am currently owned by two loving English Bulldogs. Mimi is our first English Bulldog. She is now 10 years old and, while slowing a little, still going strong. She loves to go camping and four wheeling. Our second English Bulldog, Tyler, passed away from cancer in July, at the age of 7.
RjcGmyVJIlLHGJ4xPKOOkdxjsyQh8z6CLg1+4nHu7zHmPacv0D8LAPAKkOnbtdgr1Z0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Our new addition to the family is Rudy. Rudy is now about 5 months old and keeping Mimi going. Why she hasn't eaten him by now I don't know. She can be quite the Bitch. Rudy has multiple personalities and likes to switch between Mogwai(gremlin), bunny rabbit, lovebug, lapdog and rug. I have been a member of englishbulldognews for about a month now and love reading stuff about all of the other bulldogs. Thanks everyone PICT0565.jpg

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome Mike and Mimi and Rudy. So glad you are introducing yourself and your crew! Having also lost a great dog (Rottie) to cancer, I know how hard that must've been. And I am a huge lover of OLD Dogs so I especially appreciate Mimi! I'm looking forward to lots of pictures and great stories! Once again, :welcome:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Mike, looks like you got a lot of bully experience under your belt. Sorry for you loss but am happy that you have a little bully family to love.

e0bdd283.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Hi Mike, :welcome: to EBN. We all enjoy reading about each others dogs and their antics so I am happy to hear that others do too :D
That pic of Mimi and Rudy is too cute :love: I hope you will join in and share them with us. Since you've been here a month already you know there is lots to do and get involved in :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad you decided to do an intro post. Very nice to "meet" your crew! :welcome:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Mike, that is such a sweet picture of Mimi and Rudy. Glad you joined and looking forward to seeing more pictures.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
welcome! mimi and rudy are just too sweet laying together :) thanks for introducing yourselves, hope to see more of your pups!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to EBN...WE love pics lol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Rudy has multiple personalities and likes to switch between Mogwai(gremlin), bunny rabbit, lovebug, lapdog and rug.

Bwhahahahahaha! THAT is funny, dude!

Welcome! Your experience and passion for the breed will be a great help to many here, I know! Don't be shy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Mike... welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of EBN. so happy you joined us.

Sorry for your loss of Tyler...

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Welcome!!! Everyone here is soooo helpful, so I'm sure you'll love it! That picture of Mimi and Rudy is sooo cute!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Aww...I love Mimi! Senior bullies are my fav :luv: You may send her to me now! Lol

Last edited:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Welcome! Both Mimi and Rudy are absolutely gorgeous! Looks like Mimi adopted the little guy! I hope you keep on posting and haring stories and pictures with us!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.