Hello from Mississippi!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. There are a lot of great foods out there. You will find on here that many of us use different high rated brands for different reasons. We use what works for us. My suggestion is to visit our Food Ratings page and start from there. If and when you switch, do it very slowly.

Again welcome to the site. I am warning you, members here will demand photos of your little Daisy. We all love and expect photos.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello and :welcome:

We feed Fromm and are very happy with it, but finding the right food is probably the most important job there is. If you can get that right, it will have such wonderful impact on your bulldogs health in the long term!! As a few of us here have already said, do check out the food recommendation page that we have put together specifically for bulldogs. If you decide that you want to try a food that is not available to you locally, then I do recommend giving Petflow a try. They are very reasonably priced and you get free shipping. If we order one day it is here two days later!! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: hope to see pics of Daisy soon. I can only mimic what everyone else has said. Check out the food rating page. And go with something at least 4 star and above.

We also feed Fromm, specifically Beef Frittata because it's grain, chicken and salmon free because our princess appears to be sensitive to those things.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN..... Hope you find everything you need here and Please post more about your baby and her family. As others have said.. WE NEED PIX!!! LOL Thanx for joining. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you joined us. I would say your bully is cute, but I can't see him. :tease: :ROFL:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome and you've come to the right place. I echo what others have said, there are many of us who use Fromm, but that isn't thee perfect food for every bully! It's often a trial by error process and eliminating what may cause your Bully problems. Maybe you could give a little history of what you have tried and any problems Daisy may be having now or in the past. Oh yes..we :love: pictures!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.