Hi..Im a new buldog momma

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hi! Im Melanie and Im a new bulldog momma. We brought Delilah home last sunday, so we have almost had her a week. She is 15 weeks old. I had wanted a bulldog for as long as I can remember and finally can say Im a bulldog momma. Delilah has stole our hearts. She is the sweetest thing in the world. Even when she has accidents in the house...lol...Im glad to find this board to help me be an even better momma to Delilah. Here is a pic of her the day we brought her home.

Delilah1.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello!!! I just love her markings!!!

Please join in and ask any questions or make comments ....... we love having new bully babies to see so please feel free to add a LOT of pics!!!! :up:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
What a pretty girl she is! And I looove her name (my daughter is Delila without the h :))

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, you little girl is so darling. Glad you found us, this place is awesome for support, answers and friendship.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome and has anyone mentioned we love pics? lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome!!!! What a sweetie. Im glad you joined EBN and look forward to reading and seeing about her growing up. :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome and CONGRATS! I also had that same dream many years ago....feels great to have the dream be REAL and droolin' and fartin' right before your eyes, eh?

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I had the same dream. Congratulations on Delilah, she is beautiful!! Keep posting, and the pictures coming. LIke they said before, we love those!

OP
Delilahsmomma

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Thanks everyone!! As soon as I figure out how to post bigger pics, I will for sure post more pics of my little girl!

Most Reactions