Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Hi all,

My name is Beth. I am the current owner of a yorkie, siamese cat and a cockatiel. It has always been a dream of mine to own a bully. Hubby is going to make that a reality. I have been doing some reading, both online and offline, to learn as much as I can. I figured no better place to learn than a bully forum. Looking forward to reading your stories and learning all that I can about this wonderful breed before we take the plunge.

Thanks.

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: I hope you will let us share your enjoyment as you search for and find your perfect bully.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks guys. I have learned a lot from the general info you find on the web, but I want that personal experience and stories. They make a lot of difference. I did the same thing when I wanted my yorkie girl and I lucked out. The last thing I want is a heart breaking scenario where I buy a pup and end up with tons of health issues. I am also hoping, that maybe by word of mouth, that I can find a good breeder in NY or NJ. So if anyone knows of one, please feel free to PM me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Beth ---- welcome to the wonderful world of EBN!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi all,

My name is Beth. I am the current owner of a yorkie, siamese cat and a cockatiel. It has always been a dream of mine to own a bully. Hubby is going to make that a reality. I have been doing some reading, both online and offline, to learn as much as I can. I figured no better place to learn than a bully forum. Looking forward to reading your stories and learning all that I can about this wonderful breed before we take the plunge.

Thanks.

:hiya: Welcome Beth, very wise to check out the breed before the plunge, just like checking to see how deep the water is before diving in .
We're going to have fun. yeah.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Good for you!!! this is gonna be a life changing event! Not being dramatic, but having a bully in your life is one of the best the bestest things ever!!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Beth..... Thanx so much for coming her for your information. This is a family of bully lovers that love to help other bully lovers and share the trials and tribulations of being owned by one or more of these wonderful bullies. You will find over and over where people that have had dogs all their lives will say they now would have no other breed than an English Bully!!! My recommendation is if you want to see the real life of living with an English bully go to the "Bulldog Photos and Videos" forum.... you'll spend hours laughing and smiling along with us. Thanx again for joining :)

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN, Beth..... Thanx so much for coming her for your information. This is a family of bully lovers that love to help other bully lovers and share the trials and tribulations of being owned by one or more of these wonderful bullies. You will find over and over where people that have had dogs all their lives will say they now would have no other breed than an English Bully!!! My recommendation is if you want to see the real life of living with an English bully go to the "Bulldog Photos and Videos" forum.... you'll spend hours laughing and smiling along with us. Thanx again for joining :)

Hi Bruce. I have been living on YouTube watching videos. I am so in love, it's not even funny. I can't wait to find my bully baby.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I hope you don't have to wait too long for your dream to come true!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Beth :)

8d4cfa23.jpg

Members online

No members online now.