Hello from NY

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I am also hoping, that maybe by word of mouth, that I can find a good breeder in NY or NJ. So if anyone knows of one, please feel free to PM me.

I suggest you reach out to your local English Bulldog Club. Those folks are going to know who the reputable breeders are in your area and likely those that are NOT - which is the most important thing really. Here's a link to a page of the Seattle's club: http://www.bulldogclubofgreaterseattle.com/ (Oh and by the way, that's Laura of Beefeater Bulldogs there in that pic; it's where Bea came from.)

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Me either. I have a recommendation that someone sent me that I want to check out. Eventually it will happen.
:welcome: I hope you don't have to wait too long for your dream to come true!

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks I plan on doing just that. I wouldn't mind a rescue either so I am exploring all avenues possible.

I suggest you reach out to your local English Bulldog Club. Those folks are going to know who the reputable breeders are in your area and likely those that are NOT - which is the most important thing really. Here's a link to a page of the Seattle's club: http://www.bulldogclubofgreaterseattle.com/ (Oh and by the way, that's Laura of Beefeater Bulldogs there in that pic; it's where Bea came from.)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thanks I plan on doing just that. I wouldn't mind a rescue either so I am exploring all avenues possible.

Beth you are certainly going about the bully buzz all right. I actually researched the breed for 5 years before I got my first one. 5 years because it took me that long to get hubby on board, but once he seen a baby bully for the first time he was hooked. The rest is history.

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beth you are certainly going about the bully buzz all right. I actually researched the breed for 5 years before I got my first one. 5 years because it took me that long to get hubby on board, but once he seen a baby bully for the first time he was hooked. The rest is history.

I have been dreaming about a bully since I was a little girl. Sporradically, I find myself reading some new book or article about them. A week ago, I was looking at pics and sent one to my hubby, he emailed back that he would buy her for me. So I have been brushing up, searching and going back and forth. I am dying for a bully, but have been hesitant to do the house breaking again. We have a female yorkie, she is only 2.5 lbs, and my son has been asking for a real dog. He prefers bigger dogs, since he is always mindful and can't really play rough with bubbles. Hubby always likes a big dog. So it is with renewed vigor that I am dreaming about bringing home a bundle of wrinkles.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I have been dreaming about a bully since I was a little girl. Sporradically, I find myself reading some new book or article about them. A week ago, I was looking at pics and sent one to my hubby, he emailed back that he would buy her for me. So I have been brushing up, searching and going back and forth. I am dying for a bully, but have been hesitant to do the house breaking again. We have a female yorkie, she is only 2.5 lbs, and my son has been asking for a real dog. He prefers bigger dogs, since he is always mindful and can't really play rough with bubbles. Hubby always likes a big dog. So it is with renewed vigor that I am dreaming about bringing home a bundle of wrinkles.

Well, bully's will play rough , but like any big dog pup, you are in charge. Is Bubbles a shy or outgoing Yorkie?

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online