Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello from NY

Welcome Beth

Wilson & BabyGirl

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Beth!! There is so much to see and learn about those wonderful puppies, this is the right place!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    Welcome Beth

Another adorable one @Fontanafox I loooove these

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

@acarabias You are so kind.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee View Post
    I am also hoping, that maybe by word of mouth, that I can find a good breeder in NY or NJ. So if anyone knows of one, please feel free to PM me.
    I suggest you reach out to your local English Bulldog Club. Those folks are going to know who the reputable breeders are in your area and likely those that are NOT - which is the most important thing really. Here's a link to a page of the Seattle's club: http://www.bulldogclubofgreaterseattle.com/ (Oh and by the way, that's Laura of Beefeater Bulldogs there in that pic; it's where Bea came from.)

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Me either. I have a recommendation that someone sent me that I want to check out. Eventually it will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by LariP View Post
    I hope you don't have to wait too long for your dream to come true!

Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Thanks I plan on doing just that. I wouldn't mind a rescue either so I am exploring all avenues possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    I suggest you reach out to your local English Bulldog Club. Those folks are going to know who the reputable breeders are in your area and likely those that are NOT - which is the most important thing really. Here's a link to a page of the Seattle's club: http://www.bulldogclubofgreaterseattle.com/ (Oh and by the way, that's Laura of Beefeater Bulldogs there in that pic; it's where Bea came from.)

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Thanks I plan on doing just that. I wouldn't mind a rescue either so I am exploring all avenues possible.

Beth you are certainly going about the bully buzz all right. I actually researched the breed for 5 years before I got my first one. 5 years because it took me that long to get hubby on board, but once he seen a baby bully for the first time he was hooked. The rest is history.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Beth you are certainly going about the bully buzz all right. I actually researched the breed for 5 years before I got my first one. 5 years because it took me that long to get hubby on board, but once he seen a baby bully for the first time he was hooked. The rest is history.
    I have been dreaming about a bully since I was a little girl. Sporradically, I find myself reading some new book or article about them. A week ago, I was looking at pics and sent one to my hubby, he emailed back that he would buy her for me. So I have been brushing up, searching and going back and forth. I am dying for a bully, but have been hesitant to do the house breaking again. We have a female yorkie, she is only 2.5 lbs, and my son has been asking for a real dog. He prefers bigger dogs, since he is always mindful and can't really play rough with bubbles. Hubby always likes a big dog. So it is with renewed vigor that I am dreaming about bringing home a bundle of wrinkles.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I have been dreaming about a bully since I was a little girl. Sporradically, I find myself reading some new book or article about them. A week ago, I was looking at pics and sent one to my hubby, he emailed back that he would buy her for me. So I have been brushing up, searching and going back and forth. I am dying for a bully, but have been hesitant to do the house breaking again. We have a female yorkie, she is only 2.5 lbs, and my son has been asking for a real dog. He prefers bigger dogs, since he is always mindful and can't really play rough with bubbles. Hubby always likes a big dog. So it is with renewed vigor that I am dreaming about bringing home a bundle of wrinkles.

Well, bully's will play rough , but like any big dog pup, you are in charge. Is Bubbles a shy or outgoing Yorkie?
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads