Hello from the Florida Panhandle!

Danny Nystrand

Jan 5, 2012
Destin, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mighty Samson
Hi, my name's Danny and this is Samson (as a little pup and now)..... View attachment 15786
View attachment 15787
I've had him since he was 9 weeks. He'll be 9 months on the 15th. He was so much fun that my wife and I couldn't resist getting his little 1/2 sister "Baby Girl," Lil Miss Gia Mae....
View attachment 15788
.... They are def a handful together, but worth it. Right now, Gia is with her momma in Jacksonville, FL, but regular visits are made as often as possible so we can all see each other. Just yesterday she went through surgery on her eyes, but is doing great! She's def a happy-go-lucky kinda pup, as is Samson. Samson has had a few issues himself the past month, but nothing too serious. He broke out with a yeast infections on his paws, in his ears, and in the roll of his tail (not quite in the pocket as it's pretty shallow, but he has a more cinna-bun shaped tail). He's doing much better as of lately and clearing up real nice. After reading the site's top ranked foods and a few threads that I've found, I've decided to switch him from TOTW to Nature's Variety (Grain free, Salmon meal) in an attempt to prevent it from being a major ongoing problem as there is no unwanted grains AND no potatoes. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed as we figure out the perfect diet for him (he refuses to eat the Nature's Variety without a small dollop of yogurt and/or pumpkin). I must admit though, he has developed pretty good eating habits- because of the treats and grain free food I've almost always fed him, he refuses to eat simple treats like milk-bones and such and will only eat fresh cut veggies that I prepare and freeze in a zip lock bag for him and grain free/limited indgredient treats. He won't even pay any attention to other animals dog bowls when we are visiting friends lol!! Anyway, he's extremely playful and loves all animals and people, especially the ladies and children. He's also very athletic for a bulldog, in my opinion, and has taken a liking to skateboards! He doesn't quite sketboard yet as I'm waiting for our next vet visit (I'd like to have his hind legs and hips checked out as a precaution since he is still growing and seems to have a skinnier back end :/), plus I haven't found him one big enough for his build. He's a BIG 64lbs. of muscle and still growing! His father, Titus, was a monster as well with a big ole head. I believe he was about 72-75lbs. I imagine Samson will either be around the same or bigger! This is Samson's father below....
View attachment 15789
View attachment 15790 View attachment 15791
Well, I'll go ahead and wrap this looooooong intro up. I'm super excited about finding this site and am sure I'll have plenty of questions for all of you in the future!

Properly trained, a man can be a BULLdog's best friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and your bullies are great looking. Jump right in and make friends and post away. I'm not sure on the pitcher thing, I use Photo Bucket to post pics, but I'm sure someone will know.

L

Lucy-licious

hmm not sure what you did maybe [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] od [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] can fix it so that the pics show.
I can see them in the text when I edited but not when its saved.

Anyhoo!! :welcome: to EBN you have 2 good lookin bullies there :)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=4017]Danny Nystrand[/MENTION], he is so cute and I love it that you keep in touch with his sister!! We keep in touch with Mochas mommy and her brother and we have had sleep overs!!! I enjoyed reading your intruduction, its so awesome that your bully will eat frozen veggies!! Welcome to the forum!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Danny and Samson, This is a great site and we look forward to more post and more pictures. Samson is a handsome boy!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: you sound like a great Bully parent! You will love it here. I think the easiest way to do pictures is to open a photobucket account and you can download right to here! There is a photo tutorial section in the forums section. Someone who knows what they are doing. (not me!) will come along to explain what happened. The picture I do so is one very handsome guy!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Wecome! Great looking little guy! I know most people use photobucket on here...I have never been able to figure it out! i go to where all the icons are at the bottom of where you send a message. Roll over the icons , kind of right, midway down, you'll find th image icon. I just click on that and download from computer. After it downloads, double click on pick and you can either center it, move L or R, or I usually enlarge it to medium size. Hope this helps. Glad to have you join this sight! Great info and people here!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. Bella, Abby and I are also in Jacksonville area. Is Momma and Gia heading to the panhandle or are you two heading this way??? We have a meet up group here in Jax.

Love the photos, they are adorable, keep them coming. You found the perfect place and will soon be addicted.

OP
Danny Nystrand

Danny Nystrand

Jan 5, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mighty Samson
[MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] - Yeah, I've never used Photobucket. I used the icon at the top of the text box that says "Insert Image." It's just left of "Insert Video" and right of "Unlink." It allows me to download the pictures right from my computer and shows the actual images until I post. Only then does it turn into attachment links. Is this the icon you're talking about?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sorry.... I can't help but the pix are available by clicking on the links so at least they can be viewed. Sorry. Welcome to the site. Join right in; this is a family site and we all love watching the lives of the member's bullies. Enjoy yourself. :)

OP
Danny Nystrand

Danny Nystrand

Jan 5, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mighty Samson
Thanks for the help.... I'll fiddle around without and figure it all out over time I'm sure. In the mean time I'll post a picture here and there testing it out.

[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]- It's only been just over a month now, but we take turns. The girls will be able to us more often as family is in my area, but if are all down and available I'll be sure to let you know!

250355_1892998370241_1399999292_31610573_2719880_n.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: both your bullies are adorable!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN!

You have beautiful bullies!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.