Hello from SOCAL!

etxph0nehome

Jan 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
L.E.
Hi my names JR and this is my Bulldog, L.E. (pronounced elly). She is about
three months. I came across this website and found it to be extremely useful!

I hope to enjoy and learn more on this
forum!
IMG_2520.jpg
IMG_2523.jpg
IMG_2821.jpg
IMG_2824.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh, L.E is SO CUTE!! she looks like a sweetheart too :heart:

:welcome:Well, welcome to EBN! So glad you found us. I know you are gonna love this place. Feel free to ask questions, share stories, post lots of pics...we're a friendly bunch! btw, I'm from So Cal too :)

OP
etxph0nehome

etxph0nehome

Jan 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
L.E.
This forum has been very helpful. i am reading alot of things that i did not know.

Anyways, she is currently doing pretty good with her crate training. She also has learned how to sit, spin, and come. She has not quite mastered it but its only been a couple of days since i started to train her.

Today, the first thing she did was throw up when i let her out of her crate in the morning. it smelled like feces and looked like there were remnants of it. I did some research that brought me to the assumption that she had an accident in the crate and ate her feces. Any input?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I'm also in Southern California. So glad you found us! Jump right in..we will love getting to know you and L.E.!

I think sometimes when they :poo: they eat it because they are ashamed. You don't want this to be a habit. Maybe she needs to go out again in the night.at 3 months she is still young. I think the rule of thumb is 1 hour for each month..plus 1. So at 3 months, she would need to be let out at 4 hours..gradually increasing the time. Others might have different suggestions

Last edited:
OP
etxph0nehome

etxph0nehome

Jan 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
L.E.
Im pretty good about letting her out to do her business on time...she usually pees every 4 hrs and poops abot an hour after i feed her. I figured it was just n accident.
Today, her bowel movenents were normal, she ate/drank regularly, and was as playful as any other day. Nothing out of the ordinary just the vomitting.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: L.E. Is a doll!

And obviously you read enough to know the picture police would be hounding you for pics, so you were so smart to add them to your intro post. But it won't be enough I'm warning you. The pic. police are GREEDY! They will be begging for more!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good Morning and :welcome: to EBN L.E. is just precious. This site is full of bully info ( and sometimes just full of bull) LOL So feel free to browse the site and ask your questions. Chances are someone has been there done that. Thanx for joining :)

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there and :welcome: to EBN. We love it here and hope you will too. There is plenty to do and lots of fun to be had as well as the sharing of experience and info :)
Lucy ate her poo a couple of times then went onto eating kitty poo for a while too...luckily she has grown out of both nasty habits :phew:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:welcome: L.E. Is a doll!

And obviously you read enough to know the picture police would be hounding you for pics, so you were so smart to add them to your intro post. But it won't be enough I'm warning you. The pic. police are GREEDY! They will be begging for more!

:ROFL:

Your new pup is a doll! Welcome to EBN!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and you little bully is just too precious.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and the information and fun world of EBN!!

L.E. is a beauty!!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] gave great info on the :poo: eating and potty schedule

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to EBN. L.E. is beautiful

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh wow, what a cutie pie, L.E. is just beautiful. You are going to love having a bully, they are so unique and quite wonderful. Glad you found us and joined in on all the fun.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.