Hello everyone!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Most tell a bit about themselves and their bully (s) and maybe about where they live. Fill out your profile.

AND most importantly, post pix of their bully!!!!! #1 = Post pix

Welcome to EBN. Doing the above would be a good conversation starter. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and the ever informative and entertaining world of EBN!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome fatguysbully and Angus :welcome: where you from?

Last edited:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome to EBN! This is a wonderful community, all with one important thing in common: we LOVE EBs! Angus is adorable...love your avatar pic!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, this is a great place to share and support with other bully parents. Your Photo of Angus is darling.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome[MENTION=4005]fatguysbully[/MENTION]...Did you and Angus have a great Christmas? He sure looks cute in his Santa Hat. Is he your first bulldog? My kids all grew up and I still had some nurturing to spare so I got two bulldogs, Wilson and BabyGirl. No empty nest syndrome here cuz they keep me busy but I love them something fierce. Is you bulldog in good health? Some of us have dogs with allergies so we are always on the hunt for the best food for our fur babies. Well thanks for joining our forum and hope to see more of Angus.

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs. We love pics and chatting about most things, there is something for everyone here. Float around the boards and feel free to hop right in. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: Fatguysbully to EBN. Jump right on in and don't be shy. :up: Love that profile pic. I laughed the moment I saw it!! The look on Angus's face is PRICELESS!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online