Hello from Nebraska!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm new to the forum (joined a couple months ago but haven't had time to introduce myself!). I am from eastern Nebraska and have a loving goofy English Bulldog named Tank. He's just turned 2 in November. I've had him for about a year. I got him from a woman who breeeds American Bulldogs and my dear Tank was trying to boss around the other dogs. We also have a Malamute/Husky mix that Tank has really taken a shine to.

I have only owned one other English Bulldog in my lifetime. I bought him as an old unwanted man with terrible allergies. I was lucky to be able to give him a home and have him in my life for the remaining two years of his life. He was such a sweetheart and got me hooked on the breed. So I owe my love of bulldogs to my dear sweet old guy Jack.

Here's a link to a pic of Tank (hopefully it works)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/1001374.jpg/

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your Tank is a handsome boy. Jump right in and make yourself at home and post away.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Tank is so cute! He looks like he is wearing a red wig! Don't forget to post more photos. I'd love to see more of Tank around here. Oh, and you too!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN --- Tank is a beautiful boy. Thank you for giving Jack a great life for those two years he was with you

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: So glad you decided to post!!! Tank is gorgeous ... just love those "toofies" :luv:

So now you've decided to post ...... keep going!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: you can just see the adoration in Tanks eyes in that pic. Thanks for sharing your story about Jack too! Hope you can find the time to post more.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Thanks for saving Jack and giving him happy final years. Glad you're here.

fdcf38f7.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. What a cutie you have. I'll just bet he is a real snuggle-bug. :) Glad you joined, welcome to the family. ;)

L

Lucy-licious

Tank looks very cheeky!! I must say :) I bet you have a tale or two to tell about his antics. Look forward to hearing more from you :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.