New to the Bullie world!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Jax is adorable! And it's very unlikely he's truly "aggressive" at this point...he's a baby - and just needs rules, boundaries and limitations from you. Jax is going to play like a bulldog and the Yorkies are going to let him know what they will / won't put up with to a degree. The Yorkies should have a place to escape from the puppy when he becomes too much for them - like up on the back of a couch or table or something. There's many threads here with advice about "Puppy biting" so prepare yourself for a nice long read. LOL What works for one may not work for the other.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I remember my baby when he first got home and I went through the same thing..."no bite" was my command and I'd re-direct him to bite toys only.
Be patient he'll get it. You may want to try an obedience class nothing major just a beginner one...I took Nigel and he did great although he took a little longer to train. I just used Nigel to train Karly :) Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of bullies! You'll find lots of great info here on the forum!

OP
mickeedz

mickeedz

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Jax
Jax is now 12 weeks old and weighs approximately 17 pounds. I was told to keep feeding him 3 times a day until 16 weeks old. How much food should I be feeding him per feeding time? I am mixing kibble with chicken and a teaspoon of cottage cheese. I am not sure how much kibble I should be feeding him each time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.