Hello from Kelowna, BC, Canada

Beauty

Jan 1, 2012
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hi

Angus has finally arrived! He is a red brindle and white male and is now 15 weeks old. He is my second bully, I also have a 3.5 year old fawn and white female that lives with my ex. I forgot how much a challenge these little guys can be! The chewing has been minimal this time around, house training is almost complete but Angus's challenge is barking. If he does not get constant attention he barks till he gets what he wants. Other than the barking he is an angel compared to my female, she ate 2 leather couches, 3 coffee tables and several holes in the drywall before she was a year old! I will take the barking any day!
P1030485.jpgP1030530.jpg

Attachments

• P1030483.jpg
    P1030483.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 119
  • P1030529.jpg
    P1030529.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh he is a cutie alright, so glad you finally got him home. We will be waiting for more pics as he grows up.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is a beauty!!

Welcome to EBN!

also, for the barking -- get a spray bottle filled with water and when he is barking at times you find unacceptable -- spray him in the face with a firm NO - will take a day or so, but he will get it

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and your puppy is so handsome. Guess you were missing some bulldog companionship? I always wonder if I'd ever be satisfied with anything other than a bulldog. Just can't remember the "before bulldogs" life anymore. :)
Oh, I noticed he has a stuffed animal...Does he like suck on his toys? There are some members here whose dogs like to do that.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:hug:Welcome!!! Make sure you buy plenty of chewing toys for your baby and always redirect him to the toys when you see him chewing something that is off limits to him. As for the barking , you need to be very firm and totally ignore his barks for attention. Be silent and walk away from him. He will get the point!!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
He is a beauty!!

Welcome to EBN!

also, for the barking -- get a spray bottle filled with water and when he is barking at times you find unacceptable -- spray him in the face with a firm NO - will take a day or so, but he will get it

What an awesome idea [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I have the same issue with Aldo, as I am prepping his food, he barks uncontrollably!!

Welcome to the forums, you are going to love it here! And Angus is sooooooo cute!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What an awesome idea @2BullyMama I have the same issue with Aldo, as I am prepping his food, he barks uncontrollably!!!

After awhile... all you'll have to do is pick up the bottle and they will stop what they are doing.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.......... Glad you joined and feel free to join right in the conversations on the threads. There is a wealth of info available and everyone is anxious to help each other so if you have questions, please ask away. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.