Just in Time

Obi2011

Dec 31, 2011
Leonardtown, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Obi
Hello, My names J.R. and our new addition (English Bulldog) is Obi. This is our families first pet (not including anything living in an aquarium. We live in Maryland and Obi's 9 weeks old. It's been a very busy first week with Obi. We now have a vet, had our first vet visit, registered Obi's chip and AKC paperwork, purchased pet insurance (VPI), decided on pet food (TOTW Pacific Steam), and have just about all of the supplies we need. I'm sure I'm still forgetting something. Obi's great! He's red with a white face. We're currently crate training and Obi hasn't gone poop in his crate since the first day. We're still working on the pee thing but it will happen. We're also working on the biting. I'm sure I'll be asking for a lot of advise and hope that everyone will be there to help. Happy New Year!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: and Happy New Year! Hope to see pictures of Obi soon!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi and welcome!!! Congratulations on your new addition. Would love to see pics of your little Obi! That's sort of mandatory here. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to ebn. I gotta ask,,, what do you have in aquariums... Lari and I raise and show fancy goldies and koi is why I ask. Glad you joined and I hope you enjoy the site. :)

OP
Obi2011

Obi2011

Dec 31, 2011
Leonardtown, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Obi
Hopefully his picture will be seen with this email. We had turtles, fish, and lizards. I think the turtles were my favorite. I know, kinda strange but they were very interesting. You all have very beautiful bulldogs!

OP
Obi2011

Obi2011

Dec 31, 2011
Leonardtown, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Obi
Let's try the picture thing one more time. How do you get the pic on the left hand side by your name? IMG00334-20111231-1643.jpgIMG00334-20111231-1643.jpg

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome and Happy New Year! Glad you joined us .... and glad you posted a pic! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Obi is so sweet... love the little fella! Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome Welcome, your little Obi is a great looking pup. You have found the best bully place on the web. Just in time too, because you will have loads of questions along the way. Be warned, you will soon be addicted to Bulldogs and this site!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.