Hi from Nebraska

mistshadow

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena and Ty
Hi! I''m so excited to have found this sight! I spent hours and hours reading so many threads last night. It was great seeing all the friendly advice I took so much of it to heart.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Misty. I'm a mommy to 4 human kids, 3 cats and now my new bully puppy Athena. Athena is 9 weeks old and we've had her just over a week now. In this short amount of time she has aleready won the hearts of everyone she meets. I'm not new to being a bully mom I had one years ago, she passed away 3 years ago. It has taken me 3 years to get over her and be ready for another dog and of course only a bully would do. They are in my heart, one lok in their eyes and I melt.

I am unable to post pics at this time, I'm sorry. My computer is out for repairs at the moment (I'm posting from my kindle). As soon aas it comes back and I'm able to upload pics i will be sure to do so.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HELLO... welcome to the wonderful world of EBN!! and, your return to the bully world!

Can't wait to see pics of your little one... and Happy New Year!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Misty..... Feel free to jump right in and post on the threads. This is like a big family with these lovable bullies as the common ground. The available info can't be found anywhere else so ask away and read the articles. Glad you joined. :)

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hello Misty and Happy New year, so glad you found us and joined. So make yourself at home and jump right in. Looking forward to see pics of your sweet little one.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome Misty! So glad you found us. Anything you need..just jump in and ask. You'll find we are a pretty big family and there isn't ever a Dumb Question! Can't wait to see pictures of Athena.

OP
mistshadow

mistshadow

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena and Ty
Ok, I'm trying to upload a picture of Athena and Bella. Hope this works.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sorry for your loss but glad your heart has healed and well enough to love another bully. Glad you found us!

cd679dc3.jpg

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome new friend! Seems like you're an expert in bullies seeing you've already had one. Pls share your experiences and advice when you have the chance. :D

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Misty... Im looking forward to hearing your pup adventures and seeing the pics :welcome:

OP
mistshadow

mistshadow

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena and Ty
Thank you everyone for the warm wishes.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.