Hi there from El Paso TX

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'd have picked him out on purpose....I love unusual markings and those EYES! I'm not breeding anyone either so odd anomalies are safe with me. :tongue:

Both dogs are gorgeous and healthy and that's really all that matters in the long run.

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
lol! @JAKEISGREAT thank you so much for sharing your TOP SECRET with me, too funny, I can TOTALLY see myself doing the same thing!! :ROFL:
@Telly03 Thank you! I think my babies are beautiful too :yes: and they have the personalities to match! I am very glad I found you too!
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] thank you thank you! Your babies are beautiful too :)
@Fontanafox , thank you for your kind words! your bullies are adorable, love the handsome mustache :bully: what app do you use to upload pictures from the iPad. I tried yesterday from there and couldn't; I had to pull out my macbook to do attachments and uploads. I would love to use my iPad so I can upload stuff when I'm at work, I'm always taking pictures and definitely like to share, I upload them to Facebook but "regular" people pay more attention to my human children than my poor doggies.. I need you guys to even it out for them :) And BTW for those that wanted pictures: @LariP and @BruceP and @JeannieCO among others I have arranged my albums with a lot of pics of my bullies, but also my other dogs and the ones that have crossed the bridge this year :cry: I would love for you guys to come take a look.

And thank you everybody for the warmest welcomes!

Last edited:
OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
oh wow everybody, I am a popper scooper now!! woohooo!! I don't know how I can be excited about that but I AM.. :ROFL: can't wait to see what my next JOB is!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes i was or maybe still am a doggy boutique owner. i was surpised when a new member sent me a message asking me about boutique stuff. i was like what? i told them i wasnt one and it was only days late that i figured out why they thought so :laugh: welcome to the forum :D oh we get excited about lots of stuff here even:poo:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY CUTENESS.... human and fur babies are so beautiful!

Welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@LariP , again with "through the eyelids" :ROFL: him and Joe can get together and watch TV, since Joe watches TV the same way, and you and I will go shopping!!!

HEY -- I'm in on that... Lewis is watching football through his eyelids right now.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Congrats on being a pooper scooper. :p I saw the pictures last night, you're 2 legged kids and all 4 legged kids are adorable. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I had someone ask me a medical question once when mine said bulldog vet in training. Of course we all really are, so I just explained and laughed.
LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
hey you got a promotion congrats you pooper scooper haha also loved your albums, great pics.

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
@webster03 :ROFL:I just know it, you guys are never going to let me forget this huh? lol! Macy is so adorable!! Is she your first bulldog?
Life is boring if you can't have a little fun! :). Ty for the kind words about Macy. Yes, she is the only bulldog we have ever owned. We have always had lhasa apso's which are still close to my heart. After being dogless for a few years we decided to get my daughter one. My husband russell has always wanted an EB. When we first started dating (18 years ago) he said he was one day going to own one. He was 14 then. He turns 32 jan 25 th and he can finally say he has one...lol.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Those pics are just so cute .... love the one of your fur and skin babies all together!!! I'm so pleased that you are enjoying the site so much, and have joined our happy EBN family!!!

Oh by the way ..... shhhh ... I really am a Bullywood Movie Star ..... but don't tell anybody ...... :yes:

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] :lmao: Thank you for sharing your profession! :lol:
[MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION] I noticed most of the bulldogs come home as a present to the men on our family, how funny.. Mine were definitely my idea :)
Life is boring if you can't have a little fun! :). Ty for the kind words about Macy. Yes, she is the only bulldog we have ever owned. We have always had lhasa apso's which are still close to my heart. After being dogless for a few years we decided to get my daughter one. My husband russell has always wanted an EB. When we first started dating (18 years ago) he said he was one day going to own one. He was 14 then. He turns 32 jan 25 th and he can finally say he has one...lol.

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] see i laugh about being a butt wiper instead of being a wrinkle wiper and i got a promotion! Officially on bootie duty. Lol. :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.