Hi there from El Paso TX

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had to take a second look, I did not even notice his nose was not black!! I could not get past those beautiful green eyes!! Don't be embarrassed by not knowing, it is a fun thing, as [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] will tell you what HRH's Minion means, :ROFL: The breeder should have told you, but again in my book he is perfect! Can't wait to see more pictures!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
@LariP, @BruceP, [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] come on, what is it? lol, I want to know now.. I am too curious.. my bullies are snoring and my kids are watching TV so I have tiiiime to ask what this top secret thing is... my album is uploading

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ana, our Gracie is a spoiled princess. Fondly nicknamed Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie. Or HRH for short. And every spoiled princess should have minions at her beck and call. HRH has two. My hubby and me. He is first minion because we got her to be his retirement buddy. So I'm second minion. He is in the other room watching TV "through his eyelids" but I'm sure he will add his welcome post to you in the morning since he is also a member here at EBN.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], again with "through the eyelids" :ROFL: him and Joe can get together and watch TV, since Joe watches TV the same way, and you and I will go shopping!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], Sounds like a Plan!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Well [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Thank you for clarifying! Your Royal Princess is beautiful and I love her tutu!! I am sure she deserves all the Royal treatment :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
@acarabias Let me show you something................... 058.jpg045.jpg062.jpg066.jpg I tried to upload two more pictures but am only allowed 4. Two of my five bully's have Dudley. as you can see, the eyes are definitive more dreamy on the Dudley's , although in the ring it will get you disqualified. At home,..... we're in love. I've know people in the ring to cover up the liver, or brown nose made over with all kinds of cover up. As long as the pigment didn't change the eye color. As they get older, the nose will darken, as do the eyes. Welcome to the site, we're gonna have fun :tongue:By the way, I own a Boutique :ROFL:

Last edited:
OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], AKA ms Boutique owner lol!! wow! you have 5 BEAUTIFUL bullies, I got to say your dark chocolate solid one is one stunning dog! I really do love the look of the dudley ones, even though I came across mine totally by chance, Were you aware you were adopting a chocolate EB or did you find out later on as he matured? I am so happy I found another member on here that has a chocolate, I wouldn't want my little guy to feel left out from all the "socially accepted ones". Thank you so much for posting and showing me the pictures!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
@Sherry , AKA ms Boutique owner lol!! wow! you have 5 BEAUTIFUL bullies, I got to say your dark chocolate solid one is one stunning dog! I really do love the look of the dudley ones, even though I came across mine totally by chance, Were you aware you were adopting a chocolate EB or did you find out later on as he matured? I am so happy I found another member on here that has a chocolate, I wouldn't want my little guy to feel left out from all the "socially accepted ones". Thank you so much for posting and showing me the pictures!

Actualy, he came out of a litter of 11 puppies that my Dolly had Nov 2010 Everybody wanted him and asked about him first. I kept him. 3 of the 11 had Dudley noses. He was the only one with the green eyes.

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
:welcome: I think your male is just too cute. My name is Kelly. I'm more of a butt wiper than a wrinkle wiper though :ROFL: Macy may be more socially accepted but her :fart: Definatley exclude her from social gatherings. She can clear a room! Lol.

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION] :ROFL:I just know it, you guys are never going to let me forget this huh? lol! Macy is so adorable!! Is she your first bulldog?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You have found the perfect place! I can tell you will fit right in here! :shhhh: this is TOP SECRET..but when I first joined..I thought the exact same thing as you. I even sent a message to someone that had "dog groomer" as their title! I went on and on how my sister was a Groomer and blah..blah..blah! :hmm: now that I think about it..they NEVER even answered me! :ROFL: your bullies are gorgeous and I've never heard of Dudley..except DoRight! Who cares..I thought you would pay more for those green eyes! I absolutely love those beeeeutiful Green eyes that handsome Grizz has (@Sherry ) looking forward to getting to know you!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I just noticed! I'm the Ultimate Sourmug! :ROFL:

Last edited:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome acarabias, I'm glad you found us :welcome: I think both of your Bullies are very beautiful... Congrats

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and let me say you have a very cute family. That Halloween picture is completely charming and so are you! You have completely won us over already. I have two bullies that have me well trained but when I have a little time to myself I like to post some crazy pictures of my dogs thanks to my iPad. My female BabyGirl has stolen my heart and has my complete adoration. She can be so very cute and a little diva too! My boy Wilson is shy, quiet and sweet but in a big package. I have a Boston Terrier mix called Louie who is a whirlwind all by himself and a complete contrast to my bulldogs but holds a very special place in the pack and in my heart. Can't wait to see all your babies grow up so be sure to keep posting those great pictures.

e9244ad3.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Ana. So glad you joined.... I agree with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]; you are going to fit right in. ;) But I gotta tell ya, those few pix aren't going to satisfy this pic crazy group for very long. This site is a wealth of info and knowledge on the breed so feel free to ask questions as they arise. Someone here will most likely have experience in whatever you are questioning. Again, glad you joined and jump right in. :)

ps: A minion is a servant!!! :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online