Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi there from El Paso TX

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi there from El Paso TX

@KMARINO Bullywood movie star!! lol!! I would have been confused if I had seen that without knowing!! lol! I'm so embarrassed now!! lol! I'm currently working on my album to show off my children! Aldo's color is perfect to me it is of course, the thing is the bulldog breed standard says that the nose HAS TO be black for them to even qualify to be showed.. of course I am not planning on showing them anyways so it doesn't matter, I just know he is lacking pigmentation and he does not carry a black gene, but a brown or something like that.. Like I said before, I love him just as much and I love his pink face and green eyes.. he is a doll... BUT I still think the breeder should have told me, that's all... to me he is my prince.. and he is so mellow, my daughter calls him her gentle PRINCESS Aldo.. Katara on the other hand is a little tornado lol! My three girls together are a TSUNAMI and my boy is who keeps me sane
    Last edited by acarabias; 12-30-2011 at 07:36 PM. Reason: tagged

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@LariP and maybe it's a silly question, but what does HRH princess Minion mean? and why is there only two on the board?
    Thank you for posting guys! and my album should be up and running soon! lots of adorabull pics of my kiddos

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I had them mixed up. I was thinking the darker one was Aldo, because you said chocolate. Now I see what you mean by the brown nose. but yea he is still a cutie!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

I had to take a second look, I did not even notice his nose was not black!! I could not get past those beautiful green eyes!! Don't be embarrassed by not knowing, it is a fun thing, as @LariP or @BruceP will tell you what HRH's Minion means, The breeder should have told you, but again in my book he is perfect! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@LariP, @BruceP, @KMARINO come on, what is it? lol, I want to know now.. I am too curious.. my bullies are snoring and my kids are watching TV so I have tiiiime to ask what this top secret thing is... my album is uploading

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Ana, our Gracie is a spoiled princess. Fondly nicknamed Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie. Or HRH for short. And every spoiled princess should have minions at her beck and call. HRH has two. My hubby and me. He is first minion because we got her to be his retirement buddy. So I'm second minion. He is in the other room watching TV "through his eyelids" but I'm sure he will add his welcome post to you in the morning since he is also a member here at EBN.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@LariP, again with "through the eyelids" him and Joe can get together and watch TV, since Joe watches TV the same way, and you and I will go shopping!!!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO, Sounds like a Plan!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Well @LariP Thank you for clarifying! Your Royal Princess is beautiful and I love her tutu!! I am sure she deserves all the Royal treatment

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

@acarabias Let me show you something...................-058-jpg-045-jpg-062-jpg-066-jpg I tried to upload two more pictures but am only allowed 4. Two of my five bully's have Dudley. as you can see, the eyes are definitive more dreamy on the Dudley's , although in the ring it will get you disqualified. At home,..... we're in love. I've know people in the ring to cover up the liver, or brown nose made over with all kinds of cover up. As long as the pigment didn't change the eye color. As they get older, the nose will darken, as do the eyes. Welcome to the site, we're gonna have fun By the way, I own a Boutique
    Last edited by Sherry; 12-30-2011 at 08:42 PM.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Sherry, AKA ms Boutique owner lol!! wow! you have 5 BEAUTIFUL bullies, I got to say your dark chocolate solid one is one stunning dog! I really do love the look of the dudley ones, even though I came across mine totally by chance, Were you aware you were adopting a chocolate EB or did you find out later on as he matured? I am so happy I found another member on here that has a chocolate, I wouldn't want my little guy to feel left out from all the "socially accepted ones". Thank you so much for posting and showing me the pictures!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by acarabias View Post
    @Sherry , AKA ms Boutique owner lol!! wow! you have 5 BEAUTIFUL bullies, I got to say your dark chocolate solid one is one stunning dog! I really do love the look of the dudley ones, even though I came across mine totally by chance, Were you aware you were adopting a chocolate EB or did you find out later on as he matured? I am so happy I found another member on here that has a chocolate, I wouldn't want my little guy to feel left out from all the "socially accepted ones". Thank you so much for posting and showing me the pictures!

Actualy, he came out of a litter of 11 puppies that my Dolly had Nov 2010 Everybody wanted him and asked about him first. I kept him. 3 of the 11 had Dudley noses. He was the only one with the green eyes.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads