Hello! Soon to be owned by a bully!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
My breeder sent pics every week. It really helped during the waiting period. I am thinking parental pics are welcome as well. Got any of those?

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I will post pics as soon as he is born! The name we have in mind is Zeus, but the final decision will depend on his personality. Some times, as you know, certain names don't fit once you see and cuddle your special baby! I have 4 grandchildren and I am almost as excited as I was waiting on each one's birth! The love from a bully is the next best thing as I am sure all of you will agree! Thanks for the welcome! I can see why this site is addicting!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats! I remember waiting for Bea to be born.... very exciting times! Keep us updated with pics!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How exciting for you!!!! Welcome aboard!!! Please do not think you have to wait to post until you get your baby. We have made a home here for MANY who were in the waiting stages of finding the right one so please dont be shy. Would love to see pics of your previous bully also if you have some available. ;)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Congrats!! About 5 months ago I was writing my first thread on EBN contemplating buying a pup. Now Arnold is 6 months and I am addicted!!

Most Reactions