wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Hello,

I am new to this site, but I will soon be owned by a baby bully. Of course, he is not expected to be born until January. My hubby and I lost our other EB several years ago and now that he is retired we have decided to bring another lovable EB into our lives. After researching breeders, I have found one with excellent references and placed my deposit on a male from her next litter. We are so excited and patiently waiting for the birth and bringing him home in the spring. I love this site!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Looking forward to the pics and stories you will share once your boy comes home!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=3913]wheezer[/MENTION] Welcome to your new home :welcome: bet you are anxious to kiss a smooshy face. :yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hopefully your breeder will let you share pics with us!! Pleeeease!!! How exciting!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to our wonderful world of EBN and your return to the lovable world of bullies!

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I will let you all know once he is here! I learned a lot from my last EB, but he was the love of our life. We still miss him. There is nothing like having an EB in your life! I will post pictures as soon as I receive some. Thanks for your welcome!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and sorry for your loss on your other baby. How exciting to be waiting on your new little one, and can't wait to see pics of your new bully.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN! How exciting and we hope for lots of pics when available. I retired 1.5 years ago and my wife, [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], said I needed a companion. Since a 25 year old model wasn't what she had in mind I told her it would have to be an English Bulldog as I had always wanted one. HRH Princess Gracie came here to rule her new kingdom as a 3.5 year old retired breeder dog and took control of her domain and our hearts. So glad you joined the site and please feel free to join right in the fun.:)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to EBN, this is by far the best site on the web for Bully Pawrents. I am so excited for you new arrival this Spring. I will warn you about 2 things. 1: this site gets very very addicting and 2: you will be bombarded with photo requests once you get that little one. A male? do you have a name picked out yet?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How exciting! Hope to see your new addition in the spring. :yes:

3d4170b0.jpg

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
:welcome: to EBN! How exciting and we hope for lots of pics when available. I retired 1.5 years ago and my wife, @LariP , said I needed a companion. Since a 25 year old model wasn't what she had in mind I told her it would have to be an English Bulldog as I had always wanted one. HRH Princess Gracie came here to rule her new kingdom as a 3.5 year old retired breeder dog and took control of her domain and our hearts. So glad you joined the site and please feel free to join right in the fun.:)
:begging: Let us see the pic of [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] :bitchslap: [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome and I can't wait to see pics of your new baby!!! Let's hope your breeder will let you take pics of him as soon as you can so that we can watch him grow with you!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online