New in New York

nyrico

Dec 12, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddha Boy
My wife and I live in New York with our 2 Bulldogs, Butchie, a 3.5 yr old dark brindle male French Bulldog and Buddha, an 8 month old male Olde English Bulldogge. Although technically I do not have an English Bulldog I stumbled on this site seeking advice for my OEB's poor tear stained face. Lots of ideas here, I am currently trying the Hydrogen Peroxide and Cornstarch method and am seeing minor improvements after 4 days.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: we are very happy you found us! We love all Bully's here! Glad you found some info that seems to be helping. If it doesn't work like you want just jump in and ask for more advice!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and we would love to see pics of both your babies.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome!! and Yes, pictures please!!!. Like Jakeisgreat said, we love ALL bullies here!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome we love all dogs. Keeping those tear stains to a minimum requires regular maintenance. Food sensitivity can be a reason. The treats I use to give my dog were not helping. Make sure u dry very well after cleaning. Nice soft cotton balls are good and make it a pleasant affair for my dogs. Then with a q-Tip rub a tiny bit of Vaseline along the crevice so new tears don't get a chance to stick. Avoid getting into eyes. I have a Boston Terrier/French Bulldog mix. But I'm afraid he has all the hyper qualities of both and is sometimes bouncing off the walls! So we have to take long walks. :)

4086de02-ddc8-6456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Ok you had 4 people reply with with nice welcomes...so now it's time for someone to get tough....:pics:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So glad you found us and also found some helpful information... this site is loaded with great info and people.

Welcome! BTW... we love pictures

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome , tear stains are a pain. And often hard to tell what's causing them, I truly believe it's from the food. as I have switched foods multiple times. Different reactions with different foods on multiple dogs.
when one food worked on some dogs it did not on the other's and so on.

Witch Hazel may work
Apple cider vinegar, with the mother 1 tablespoon per two quarts of water. (I have big stainless steel bowls)

What ever you've read, I've tried too. Don't give up, it's my biggest complaint with multiples. (bullies)

Again :welcome: [MENTION=3889]nyrico[/MENTION]

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hey nyrico.... :welcome: to EBN.... Glad to have you here.. Please post pics of your crew! What food are they on? We can talk about cleaning the stains but lets try to find out the cause. ok? Many times its food related so lets start there. Glad you joined. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm nosey and I saw you are feeding wellness large breed puppy. Is your bully teething by chance? Wellness is a good food, but it may not be the right food for your bully.

Also, we love all bully breeds here, so stick around and join in the fun!

OP
nyrico

nyrico

Dec 12, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddha Boy
Here are a couple of cell phone pics. Buddha, OEB, eats Wellness large breed supermix puppy and Butchie, FB, is on Wellness Simple Lamb and Rice. I was going to move Buddha to the Simple once he is off of the puppy food.
IMG_20111217_233430.jpg2011-10-20_13-28-09_156.jpgIMG_20111217_174557.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.