New in New York

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh they are both Cute. I love that middle photo of Butchie giving Buddha a kiss. Looks like they are great friends.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome. And more importantly to that second pic ... Cute kisses!!!!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
They are soooo cute! Especially together! "The ink is black, the page is white, together we learn..." Ooh, sorry, I know my voice is terrible...We are in NY too!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Thanks for posting pics! Awww...they must be good buddies judging by how close they are sitting together in all the pics. They are so sweet!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my goodness they are too cute!!!! I agree the 2nd pic is awesome!!! Welcome aboard, we do not discriminate here. I :heart: olde english bullies they are amazing!!! I agree it is most likely the food, welcome to the world of the never ending search for what is right for the pups. My boy had awful staining from lamb. I would maybe try switching the protein source within the wellness brand and see if you can notice any diff. Is the wellness grain free or no? If not then after that I would recommend trying grain free even.

Members online

No members online now.