Hugsandkisses her master's voice.jpg

Bertha

th_HugsandKisse4sshestheoneKelly005.jpg

hugs and kisses eyecatcher ''pippi''.jpg

Pippi

download (1).jpg

Liam

Hope you will like them .

I read a lot of feeding raw here is this a normal thing ?
Here in the Netherlands there are not much dog lovers that feed raw certainly not a bulldog scared that they can't chew on the bones and will choke on it .
In the past i have feed my Staffies raw but never my bulldogs i'm a little afraid to .

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sorry, I know nothing about raw feeding but want to say how nice your bullies look. Thanx for sharing the pictures with us. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What beautiful bullies... thanks for sharing. I will tag some of our raw feeders to help with your questions @savemejeebus @gatoray [MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION]

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! I feed my 2 boys, Stig and Punkin, raw, following the whole-prey model.

Is there a difference between what our bullies can eat in comparison to other breeds? I don't feel that there is. I do tend to avoid certain bones, either because they're too dense or find them too risky. These include most pork, beef and turkey bones. They get a lot of variety - chicken, turkey, goat, lamb, rabbit, duck, and boneless beef, pork & venison. We also make it a habit that they get large pieces of meat, to entice them to chew rather than swallow whole. This is a normal practice for raw for all breeds and highly suggested. Whenever I become wary of the size, I simply cut them up into smaller and safe pieces. For example, I never give them chicken legs, and give them quarters instead where the thigh and back are attached to the leg.

Hope that helps. If you have any questions, I'll be glad help, as will a lot of rawfeeders here.

Welcome again! Thanks for sharing pics of your babies, they're all gorgeous! :heart:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
You babies are gorgeous!!! I also raw feed Matilda. I totally agree with [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] . Most of the time they suggest no bone that weight bearing. Too dense as described above. If you are still concerned you can purchase a meat grinder and grind bone and all in the grinder.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site. I don't feed raw either, but your bullies are good looking.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome ... Sounds like you have info already on raw feeding. We don't feed raw but those who do seem to have fantastic results!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online