Hi :)

alwaysunny84

Dec 6, 2011
I am praying I get my bully soon. We are from WV and adopting through a rescue. The rescue is so thorough and I love that because I know my bull-baby will be in the best health possible when she comes home....but I just want so mushy face kisses. Tell me it's as awesome as I anticipate!!

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: and yes a bully kiss is as much as you think and some more too :)
I pray you get your girl soon and hope you will share her story and pics with us when she does.
There is lots and lots of useful information on here for new bully owners from suitable toys to a bully first aid kit.
explore the forum and feel free to ask if there is something specific on your mind. :welcome:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, [MENTION=3847]alwaysunny84[/MENTION]... aka? Is there a particular bully you are trying to adopt? rescues are normally VERY fussy about who they place their bullys with. This is by far the best bully site for info on the breed so feel free to search the articles and ask lots of questions. Bullies are not like any other dog (good and bad..lol) but you are lucky you found this site because there is a lot of bully experience here to help.
Glad you joined and please keep us in the loop on how your adoption is going. :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome [MENTION=3847]alwaysunny84[/MENTION] Oh I do hope the process goes smotthly and quickly for you... cant wait to see the pics :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my yes bully kisses are the best. and yes its a wonderful experience being a bully owner. has its challenges to but its so worth it. nothing like a bully.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN!! Congrats on your rescue to be. Have you been able to spend any time with her yet? There's invaluable information here so peek around, get comfortable, and ask away with questions you have.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
First of all...kudos to you for adopting! You must have a big heart...which will come in handy. When you get your Bully,they have a habit of overtaking all available heart space! Welcome and try and pass the time by reading up and getting ready!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and hope everything goes well so you can get your bully soon. Once he comes home we are here for you to ask any question you may have about your new bully.

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
These guy's on here are crazy loonies ....lol....... but a better bunch you couldnt meet . There is alot of wisdom and advice on here...................:love: you guy's x

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Hi @alwayssunny84. I am originally from WV. We moved out of state about a year & a half ago. Do you mind if I ask what part you are from?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN!!

Best of luck with the rescue -- hope you get to experience bully hugs and kisses real soon! They are the greatest -- dogs and kisses

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming adoption. Mushy face kisses? I don't think I give them a chance to kiss me because I'm always kissing them first. My boy is so shy he won't even look me in the eye. So I have to kiss the top of his head. My girl just soaks in the love. I can't resist giving her little baby kisses between her eyes and the top of her head as well. All my life I always "liked" animals but I have never knew I could "love" these guys as much as I do. To call them "dogs" doesn't seem to do the relationship justice. Well I hope we get to see your new member of the family sooner than later. :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I hope your dream comes true soon.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am praying I get my bully soon. We are from WV and adopting through a rescue. The rescue is so thorough and I love that because I know my bull-baby will be in the best health possible when she comes home....but I just want so mushy face kisses. Tell me it's as awesome as I anticipate!!

As awesome as you anticiapte?! No, you couldnt possibly anticipate how awesome it truly is! Beyond your expectations I can guarantee! Thanks for adopting! So many bullies need forever homes and you will be making 1 bully feel so much love, they will love you 10 fold!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online