Hi :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome future bully pawrent :) Not biased at all, but I find them to be the best breed out there. lol. So good of you to adopt, you have a very special heart. :heart:

OP
A

alwaysunny84

Dec 6, 2011
Hi @alwayssunny84. I am originally from WV. We moved out of state about a year & a half ago. Do you mind if I ask what part you are from?
We are located on the western side of WV, right along the Ohio river. What part of WV were you in?
As for my rescue, it didn't go as planned :girlcry: but I'm still hopeful the right bullie is looking for us. I want the match to be as perfect for him/her as it is for us, but I must say waiting is not my strong suit. This is our third rescue, but our first bulldog and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
I live in WV, And really close to the Ohio river. Northern WV Sorry to hear about your adoption. I saw a bully that was pretty close to me for adoption on petfinder. I would love to have her, but we have 2 and the husband said 2 was enough.. I disagree! Lol
good luck on finding your perfect match!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I'm sorry your adoption didn't go as planned. I hate to say I hope another, better match becomes available soon, but there it is. Have you investigated the available bulldogs on this site?

OP
A

alwaysunny84

Dec 6, 2011
I have and maybe I just don't know what I'm doing, but WV seems to be a little off the radar. I really like the rescue I'm working with and still hope they will find our match but will continue to watch other sites as well. It seems a lot of rescues are pretty firm about keeping their bullies in-state and that's unfortunate with my location. At least, I have one group working with me though, and I'll take that over nothing!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Keep the faith [MENTION=3847]alwaysunny84[/MENTION] ... the perfect dog will come along, I'm sure of it.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
We are located on the western side of WV, right along the Ohio river. What part of WV were you in?
As for my rescue, it didn't go as planned :girlcry: but I'm still hopeful the right bullie is looking for us. I want the match to be as perfect for him/her as it is for us, but I must say waiting is not my strong suit. This is our third rescue, but our first bulldog and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

I grew up in North Central WV & went to undergrad & grad school at WVU. We only moved about a year & a half ago.

Good luck with your search!

Most Reactions