Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi :)

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi :)

Welcome and congrats on your upcoming adoption. Mushy face kisses? I don't think I give them a chance to kiss me because I'm always kissing them first. My boy is so shy he won't even look me in the eye. So I have to kiss the top of his head. My girl just soaks in the love. I can't resist giving her little baby kisses between her eyes and the top of her head as well. All my life I always "liked" animals but I have never knew I could "love" these guys as much as I do. To call them "dogs" doesn't seem to do the relationship justice. Well I hope we get to see your new member of the family sooner than later.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I hope your dream comes true soon.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny84 View Post
    I am praying I get my bully soon. We are from WV and adopting through a rescue. The rescue is so thorough and I love that because I know my bull-baby will be in the best health possible when she comes home....but I just want so mushy face kisses. Tell me it's as awesome as I anticipate!!
    As awesome as you anticiapte?! No, you couldnt possibly anticipate how awesome it truly is! Beyond your expectations I can guarantee! Thanks for adopting! So many bullies need forever homes and you will be making 1 bully feel so much love, they will love you 10 fold!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us! I am also very glad to hear you chose to adopt If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to share!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Welcome and I hope you get your Bully soon!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome future bully pawrent Not biased at all, but I find them to be the best breed out there. lol. So good of you to adopt, you have a very special heart.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MissPennyLue View Post
    Hi @alwayssunny84. I am originally from WV. We moved out of state about a year & a half ago. Do you mind if I ask what part you are from?
    We are located on the western side of WV, right along the Ohio river. What part of WV were you in?
    As for my rescue, it didn't go as planned but I'm still hopeful the right bullie is looking for us. I want the match to be as perfect for him/her as it is for us, but I must say waiting is not my strong suit. This is our third rescue, but our first bulldog and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Tiffany B's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rollie and Cash
    Likes (Received)

I live in WV, And really close to the Ohio river. Northern WV Sorry to hear about your adoption. I saw a bully that was pretty close to me for adoption on petfinder. I would love to have her, but we have 2 and the husband said 2 was enough.. I disagree! Lol
    good luck on finding your perfect match!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

@alwaysunny84 welcome to this forum, you are going to love it here. And I cannot wait for PICTURES!

Real Name
    Lucie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Liz and Amy
    Likes (Received)

I'm sorry your adoption didn't go as planned. I hate to say I hope another, better match becomes available soon, but there it is. Have you investigated the available bulldogs on this site?
    Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. ~Corey Ford

I have and maybe I just don't know what I'm doing, but WV seems to be a little off the radar. I really like the rescue I'm working with and still hope they will find our match but will continue to watch other sites as well. It seems a lot of rescues are pretty firm about keeping their bullies in-state and that's unfortunate with my location. At least, I have one group working with me though, and I'll take that over nothing!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Keep the faith @alwaysunny84 ... the perfect dog will come along, I'm sure of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads