New Owner in ATL

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
My wife and I got our new bully in early November and have been loving on him since. While a bit of a handful, we have adapted our independent lifestyle to make a happy home for Atlas. I set up a web cam for family to watch him and I think my mother spends all her time watching her four legged grandson. She's called in two jailbreaks that she witnesses which has allowed my wife to return home before any significant destruction occurred :). He's a heck of a chewer and sole mission in life is to go eat, play, sleep, and go to bathroom. I'll try and post some more pic's later, but he's cute one for sure. At least 10 cars have stopped in the middle of the road to meet him.

Need Any Help Figuring it Out? by Littletino, on Flickr

As Far As I Can See by Littletino, on Flickr

L

Lucy-licious

Atlas is a darling, give him a big hug for me please :hug:
:welcome: to EBN I can tell already that your gonna have lots of mischief stories to share with us about your precious little boy :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and Atlas is a cutie alright, love the pic of you and him, he is sitting there all handsome.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMCUTENESS.... he is handsome!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bulldogs and EBN!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: So glad that you found us and decided to post!!! Yes ... strange how a bully will steal your heart isn't it!!! Welcome to our mad little bully world ... look forward to seeing a LOT more pics and reading stories of his latest jailbreak attempts!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
He is adorabull!! Such a handsome bullie and such a great name! Welcome to EBN....you will find a great community of bulldog parents here!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
so cute!! Atlas's coloring is like Lolas, our 8 month old puppy, tho Atlas has some serious wrinkles! Welcome! I've been on the site since september and its really great to have a place to go for questions, bully pictures, laughter, really nice people :) I love how your mom is babysitting by webcam, that's pretty funny! and incredibly useful. we've had no jailbreaks yet, but Lola is a sound sleeper. she'd sleep all day in the crate if we let her..

dscn3126.jpgIMG_1675.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Did you ever mistitle this thread!!!!! You don't OWN a bully.... quite the opposite, they OWN YOU!!!! As you are finding out... :laugh:

:welcome: to EBN. We are glad you joined and will look forward to hearing more of the adventures of little Atlas. Enjoy the site. Please don't hesitate to ask questions as they arise. :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to the site. Atlas is so handsome

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.