New owner from KY

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and I'm so happy that you joined us. She is beautiful and thank you so much for taking her into your heart and your home. As many others have said, a special needs bully is often dismissed or looked over, and really spina bifida can so easily be worked into your life. At first the diapers, and the problems that they bring up can seem overwhelming but one look into those bullys eyes and you know its all worth it.

Bless you and bless her. Please keep posting pics and please keep posting information about your experiences. I have learnt that spina bifida in English Bulldogs is really not that uncommon, and so in some ways I'm suprised that we don't have more active members here that have experience. So you can see that any information that you can post will help all of those people who come here looking for information. :yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what a great looking bully. how could someone not love that. welcome to the site and bless you for taking this on. fire away any questions and such we are all here to help

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN. What a wonderful story on your rescue with Chica!! Shes very lucky you guys stumbled upon here! There's invaluable information here so peek around, get comfortable, and ask away with questions you have.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.