Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New owner from KY

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New owner from KY

@UKgirl1 I have found that with Gracie the best things that work are the Walgreens Certainty undergarments for adults. And to keep them on Carolina Pet Pantry makes a harness to hold them on. Or you can use mitten clips from Walmart work good too. email me a lauriedmartin@gmail.com I can give you all sorts of sites to help.

Ive only had precious Gracie for a week today, but feels like she has been here forever. We love her to death.

-iphone-138-jpg-iphone-139-jpg

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! You are a rare find yourself to help this beautiful girl! My gawd she is beautiful!!! I think she resembles a couple favs on here actually. That kiss spot on her head... ! Thank you for being the person you are and showing this girl that not all humans are evil and ugly. SO glad you are here, between you and @LaurieLolaandMojo this site will have some great new experience that we can always use!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I was just wondering if child sized suspenders might be the thing to help hold the diapers on. I know anything I've ever gotten to cover up HRH's derriere has not stayed on very well. Luckily for us she is fully continent so they haven't had to.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

and I'm so happy that you joined us. She is beautiful and thank you so much for taking her into your heart and your home. As many others have said, a special needs bully is often dismissed or looked over, and really spina bifida can so easily be worked into your life. At first the diapers, and the problems that they bring up can seem overwhelming but one look into those bullys eyes and you know its all worth it.

Bless you and bless her. Please keep posting pics and please keep posting information about your experiences. I have learnt that spina bifida in English Bulldogs is really not that uncommon, and so in some ways I'm suprised that we don't have more active members here that have experience. So you can see that any information that you can post will help all of those people who come here looking for information.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my what a great looking bully. how could someone not love that. welcome to the site and bless you for taking this on. fire away any questions and such we are all here to help

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

to EBN. What a wonderful story on your rescue with Chica!! Shes very lucky you guys stumbled upon here! There's invaluable information here so peek around, get comfortable, and ask away with questions you have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads