OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well my husband has always loved Bullys. A friend of his had one when they were teens and he just loved that dog. He always has said if we got a dog it would have to be a bully. He just retired, and we know a couple other people online who recently got bullys. So we got to talking about how having one would be nice. Then we got to looking at rescue sites and bullies for sale sites. We found Gracie's ad on puppyfind.com. We also did apply to the Chicago rescue group about the same time. But after talking to Gracie's breeder a couple times we just decided she'd be the best fit for us. So we got her. And I must say I think she'll be the perfect fit. We're already completely infatuated.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You and your husband are so cute!! I love the video where he is explaining things to her. She is absolutely adorable. You say you are already infatuated..........are you ready for some serious bully love? I'm so glad you made your way 1) to bulldog heaven and 2) to this site. Nothing better than the love and adoration from a bulldog. I say this as my highly energetic 14 month old bulldog has finally decided to call it a night. (it's 11:30pm) She's curled up against me and SNORING away! Welcome!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh she is so dang adorable!!!!! I love her colors, she looks so nice! I think you have a perfect match, she seems to be getting comfortable already. Congrats!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.