Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Ken and Stella:welcome:

I have the "easy walk" harness for Finn b/c he pulls a lot while walking and this will help if Stella tends to do that. Ordered that off of Amazon. Otherwise, i too have the basic, no frills harnesses from Petsmart. Was looking at a harness made by Kong over the weekend which looked really comfy...it was on sale...you may want to check that one out tho i don't now if the sale's still on.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Ken. I'm glad you joined and that you are getting help here. This site is amazing in how much info is here. We all love pix and I'm sure everyone would love to see some pix of your 'baby'. Hint hint. Enjoy the site. :)

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
Fred had head tremors for his first yr. scared me to death when i saw to first one and I'm a retired vet tech. Give her a teaspoon of Karo syrup it will help snap her back .Fred did out grow it sounds like u have a good Vet.

OP
K

KENNETHMD

Aug 2, 2011
I just want to say Thank You, To all off you who have replied, You are all very special people. your surpport and information about the head tremors gave us great comfort, your information about the harness helped me to choose the one i bought I will post pictures of stella soon I just have to find out how to do it, I'll figure it out. anyway Thank You all again and i will be sure to stay in touch. Ken. and Mary-Anne.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.