New member from Saskatoon, SK!!!

Badlcuk

Nov 27, 2011
Saskatoon
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Hello everyone!
I am a new SK bully owner--probably worst place to have one...gets soooo hot and then soooo cold!

I have a beautiful girl born August 12th 2011, full of belly freckles and energy. Her name is Honey (We call her Honey Bee but often get asked "after the manufacturing company?"). We were lucky enough to find a great, reputable local breeder and fell in love with parents extremely short stature. Family all owns various bullys but she is the most active I have EVER seen! Everyone told us 'she'll play for a while then just suddenly fall asleep!', nope, she keeps going and going and going...wont even take naps if we did put her in to her kennel. Loves to chew but has absolutely no interest in anything like deer antlers so she is a little pain in the butt right now with her needle teeth.

Guess we're lucky though, she does sleep completely through the night with no whining since the day we brought her home!!!

pup1.jpgpup2.jpg

Cant wait to get some more use out of EBN and the forums!!

H

heff101

Hello everyone!
I am a new SK bully owner--probably worst place to have one...gets soooo hot and then soooo cold!

I have a beautiful girl born August 12th 2011, full of belly freckles and energy. Her name is Honey (We call her Honey Bee but often get asked "after the manufacturing company?"). We were lucky enough to find a great, reputable local breeder and fell in love with parents extremely short stature. Family all owns various bullys but she is the most active I have EVER seen! Everyone told us 'she'll play for a while then just suddenly fall asleep!', nope, she keeps going and going and going...wont even take naps if we did put her in to her kennel. Loves to chew but has absolutely no interest in anything like deer antlers so she is a little pain in the butt right now with her needle teeth.

Guess we're lucky though, she does sleep completely through the night with no whining since the day we brought her home!!!

View attachment 14098View attachment 14099

Cant wait to get some more use out of EBN and the forums!!

I am from PA north of you! Hey neighbor.
Mind me asking what breeder you got Honey from? Oh and she is adorable.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi fellow Canuck! So glad you found us. Honey's gorgeous. We have a few energetic bullies here, but really, no napping? That's unheard of! lol.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Now, if that face isn't "mischief waiting for a place to happen' I don't know what is.... she is darling

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE her and her name!! You have a spit-fire on your hands. I know the feeling my girl, now 6 years old, is exactly like Honey Bee.

Welcome to the wonderful world of EBN and Bulldogs!

Be sure to ask away at any questions you have -- we are all very supportive and there is someone here that has already experience what you may have questions about.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
welcome to you guys. Honey Bee is cute

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome to you and Honey! Come on over and use us up here at the EBNF. Love her freckly belly. Just checked my weather for your city on my iPad weather app. :eek: Honey Bee will definitely be needing a couple of sweaters.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, you Honey is very beautiful! I love her roly freckled belly! Glad you found us and just a warning, you will soon be addicted!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is such a cutie, pie, so glad you joined.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.