New EB owner and Member in FL

hoopdid

Nov 27, 2011
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Jaeger
Greetings from Florida. My family is expecting our first EB the first week in January. Our little guy is coming from Chad @ Sumobulldogs. We have decided to name him Jaeger. We are very excited since this will be our first dog ever!!! I look forward to meeting everyone on the forum, and I am sure I will be asking some questions.

Jeremy

Attachments

• Soatmale2A.JPG
    Soatmale2A.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Soatmale2D.JPG
    Soatmale2D.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 120

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Jeremy, welcome to EBN!
How exciting for you and the upcoming addition to your family. Jaeger is precious! I joined EBN prior to taking my 1st boy (Tate) home and learned SO MUCH even before bringing him home. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want and need to. :welcome:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. Where in Fl are you at? We have members from all parts. You will soon find this place to be exactly what you need for a first time bully parent.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! What a monumental way to start a new year. Your life will never, ever be the same ! Gloriously so.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: what a great way to start the New Year! congrats!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
He isn't toooooo cute, is he? :laugh: :welcome: to EBN, Jeremy. Everyone has lots of questions when they get a puppy and bullies aren't your normal dog so Im glad you found your way here because there is a wealth of info to draw from here on EBN. Ask away and someone here will have been there done that or know where to send you for the answer. Cant wait til you get him and can flood us with pix... we like that.. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Jeremy & Jaeger to EBN! How exciting to be a brand new bully parent. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

OP
hoopdid

hoopdid

Nov 27, 2011
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Jaeger
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. We live in Pensacola, Fl. Looking into BCA membership and possibly showing Jaeger as he gets older. Not sure how involved we want to get quite yet. I look forward to sending lots of pics once he arrives.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to the wonderful world of EBN and Bulldogs!

Be sure to ask away at any questions you have -- we are all very supportive and there is someone here that has already experience what you may have questions about.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to the forum. You will be addicted to EBN

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.