new member ohio

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Hi i am Denise. My husband and i have two british bulldog puppies, Bonez and Bitzie. My husband is in the u.s airforce and we have waited a long time to get pup's and loving every minute!

Attachments

• pup's 4 002.jpg
    pup's 4 002.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Denise, Bonez and Bitzie. We are glad you found us and feel free to ask any questions and we'll do the best we can to answer. In the meantime tell us about your new babies. How did you decide on British Bulldogs? Are they siblings? It's so easy to love those cute faces. Are you able to stay home with them or do you have to work? Well, hope to see more of your fur babies so don't be shy. We were all new once!:yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your pups are just too cute.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Bonez and Bitzie are adorabull!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome:

Welcome to the club, we all share that feeling of loving our bully's and yours are really adora-bull

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION] :welcome: to the site. Your bullies are just SO cute!!! Which part of Ohio are you from???

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Your bullies are truly adog-abull! Maybe that is just that they look a lot like my girls, except Amy has the black mask around her eyes!

OP
Gold bullies

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Hi Fontanafox. Bonez is 25 weeks old and Bitzie is 15 weeks. I am from N.Ireland and it is harder to get work here, so i get to stay at home with them. Which is nice (even though they sleep alot! lol). Bonez started shaking his head before falling asleep. We have had tests done to try and figure out why he does this but apart they are both very happy go-lucky puppies.
We have always loved the bully breed, but as my husband is in the air force it is not always easy to get a house that you can have pet's. We were able to buy our own home so no dog rule's. Who would'nt fall in love with the face of a bully. :)

Denise

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Denise. Glad you joined and I hope you post lots more pix of your adorabull babies. :) Join right in, it's a fun bunch.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi ... I'm on my iPhone so can't find the link right now but I want you to search this forum for head tremors just to see if that's what the head shaking is. Maggie has occasionally had them. It's common in bulldogs - its not dangerous and truly nobody knows the exact trigger. When I get on front of a computer I'll send a link to the video of Maggie I posted on here if you haven't found it already!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION]...That's so great that you get to be home. You'll have such a strong bond with them and they will delight you to no end. I've got a boy that is quite sweet and solemn Wilson and a loveable diva named BabyGirl. Each so different but I love them completely. Don't know much about head tremors other than they can have triggers, some say low blood sugar for example. But I'm no expert and I defer to others here who know first hand. Congratulations on your new home and bully babies! Anytime you want to ask questions or even to vent about anything (non bulldog stuff too :) there is always someone here at the EBN forums to listen.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.