Hi From Western Australia

ozbull

Nov 19, 2011
Western Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Honey Rose
Panormic.jpgHI,
We have Two beautiful Bulldogs Dexter 1 year old and now Honey a import from New Zealand . They are our pride and joy and can't imagine life without a bulldog.

Thank-you for allowing us to join your forum :)

Attachments

• allsorts 034.jpg
    allsorts 034.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Honey rose.jpg
    Honey rose.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 116

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: thanks for showing us pics of Dexter and Honey right off the bat! They are adorable!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined. Western AU is a fascinating place.... one place I'd love to go some day... or live.. LOL. I had an internet friend in Perth for many years and we talked about that area many times. Anyway, make yourself at home here and I hope you enjoy EBN! :)
btw: You one bully with the spotted ears reminds me of our Gracie... she has spotted ears and a patch over her left eye also.
MORE PIX!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you found us, also enjoyed the pics of your adorable bullies.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined. Western AU is a fascinating place.... one place I'd love to go some day... or live.. LOL. I had an internet friend in Perth for many years and we talked about that area many times. Anyway, make yourself at home here and I hope you enjoy EBN! :)
btw: You one bully with the spotted ears reminds me of our Gracie... she has spotted ears and a patch over her left eye also.
MORE PIX!!

What a coincidence he reminded me of Cutty. :lol:
Welcome to the family. Dont be shy, just jump right in. You already got the most important part down, pics. :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome: to EBN, I'd love to hear more about your bully's and their life in Western Australia. Me and my pack are from Central Pennsylvania in USA. We enjoy four seasons here and I'm excited to exchange story's with you. We already share our love of bulldogs. :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello.... welcome to the wonderful world of EBN and bulldogs!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome to EBN. Love Dexter and Honey already. Something about a bulldog just makes you love them at first sight. Thanks for sharing their photos.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome. Glad you found us. You have two great looking bullies! You will soon be addicted to the site, lots of friendships, support and answers to any questions you may ever have. Thanks for joining in on all the fun.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
welcome to the site. bulldogs are a wonderful but challenging breed. im so glad you are here and just jump right in with any questions or such.

Jpastrocky79

Sep 4, 2011
nj
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Welcome. Your Bullys are beautiful. Cant wait to see more pics and share our lives together as loving our bullies

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.