Greetings!

Georgiadog

Nov 22, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
My father-in-law recently turned me onto this site which I've found extremely helpful! I have an EB, Georgia, now 5 mos old, who has had a myriad of health (mainly skin) problems since early fall. I've really enjoyed reading the posts and look forward to learning more as GA is my first EB...and she definitely is a special little gal!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome! You've come to the right place! I'm sure you will get some ideas and hopefully answers to Georgias' skin problems. Food is a big culprit among our bullies ...and that's sometimes a hard one to get right! Feel free to jump in and ask anything you need help with! Plus..get those pictures ready! :welcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome.... your little peach is adorable! You'll learn a lot from us as there are many here with great experience and knowledge to share. so --- ask away!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome the site, you will find answers, support and friendship here. This is the most perfect place for bully pawrents. Check the common issues of allergies first, Plastic bowls/toys and bedding? food? I figured mine out by changing one thing at a time and giving it plenty of time to improve. Also you mentioned it happened with fall hit, one of our dogs has seasonal allergies which means more frequent baths when the leaves fall.

Good luck you should find your answers here. Glad you joined. Georgia is adorable. Our Abby's legal name is Georgia Abigal (intials GA for Georgia of course. lol)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Georgia is a little doll.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
You have a beautiful bully girl there and a very smart father-in-law. This is the place to be if you need advice or even just to vent your worries. I have a bulldog that I'm trying to isolate his allergy issues which are manifesting in skin problems. He's been blood allergy tested and now I am trying a limited ingredient dog food. I've eliminated all treats. I know he's allergic to grass and some trees and weeds. It's a challenge that's for sure but some find answers sooner than others. Glad you're here and you're welcome to ask any questions.

e5cc666c.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I hope you find the answers to Georgias skin issues soon! Like someone else already said. Food is the likely culprit and it takes some trial and error finding the right one sometimes.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. I'd love to see more pix of your little sweetie. One little avatar pic isn't going to hack it with this lot. ;) As Im sure you have already read, diet is a so very important with these crazy dogs and can be the cause of many allergy problems. So lets start there; what does she eat, how much, how often? Treats? Other food she may get?

Most Reactions