Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi Shannonbully21! Glad you joined us, we would love to see pics of your bullies! If you have any questions on how our site works, just ask. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hi and welcome! Yes pics and details please. :) Do you have a bully, are you getting a bully etc... Hope you like it here, there is lots of info and we will answer any questions you have. Feel free to ask away.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What can I say? Welcome!! You are gonna get so addicted! Look around and have fun! There is so much going on! We definately need pictures!

OP
S

shannonbully21

Aug 6, 2010
Harker Heights, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant (2) Dutchess (2)
Hi and welcome! Yes pics and details please. :) Do you have a bully, are you getting a bully etc... Hope you like it here, there is lots of info and we will answer any questions you have. Feel free to ask away.

i have two english bulldogs...male and female! Sargeant and Dutchess. they are both 2 years old and lil trouble makers..Dutchess expects to be treated like a princess and Sargeant is just a goofy guy! i have pics of them up under my profile

OP
S

shannonbully21

Aug 6, 2010
Harker Heights, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
What can I say? Welcome!! You are gonna get so addicted! Look around and have fun! There is so much going on! We definately need pictures!

thanks...i have pics up under my profile but still trying to figure out how to post pics and everything...help would be great if you cant see them

OP
S

shannonbully21

Aug 6, 2010
Harker Heights, TX
Bulldog(s) Names

i love my bullies and cant wait for yall to see the pics..still trying to figure out how to upload them

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hello Shannon.... I love the pic of Sargeant riding shotgun :) Welome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.