Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi and thanks for inviting us to EBN...Intruducing myself and our 3 Bullies:)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Sophie and Emma
    Likes (Received)

Smile Hi and thanks for inviting us to EBN...Intruducing myself and our 3 Bullies:)

Hi fellow Bullie folk.......Well my not so formal introduction of our family, first off....would be to say: I love this group and how EBN donates to Rescue, and I was happy to be part of that process, donating a painting of Sherry's handsome boy "Griz"". We live with our three Bulldogs, Bella, Sophie and Emma. Emma, or Emmie as we call her, was born blind and what a a heartwarming beyond words, addition to our family, she has been! She has grown so much and is such a love. Sophie, our middle girl (my forever attachment) loves to play with her, and Bella our big girl, who just turned 9 and looks 5! (My's wife Tamy's joined at the hip girl) loves to give her baths. We are so lucky ot have the three in our home, and take over our bed, with snoring so loud, I can't believe I actually sleep! Thanks again for inviting us on, and we look forward to getting to know all our Bulldog family
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2720-jpg   -img_2721-jpg   -img_2722-jpg   -img_2726-jpg   -img_2727-jpg  

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi and thanks for inviting us to EBN...Intruducing myself and our 3 Bullies:)

.. I've admired your work so much. Now I get to admire your wonderful Bully Family! So glad you joined. Your "girls" are awesome!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi and thanks for inviting us to EBN...Intruducing myself and our 3 Bullies:)

Ditto! So glad you joined us @Steven Sullivan

I am sure you will have quite a few new fans, but don't forget, Sherry, Cheryl and myself are your NUMERO UNO fans!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Welcome! I'm always thrilled to meet someone who has followed thier passion in art - and has made a living doing it; something all artists aspire to, no doubt. I come from a family of frustrated artists so I know. hahahahaha I really love that your babies double as models!

By the way, I have a parrot named Emmie and we've been together for 17 years!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Stephen! I just signed up to "follow" your work from your Facebook link yesterday. I love the portraits you did of Vegas and Griz. And am Looking forward to seeing what you do with Lisa's bullies once she gets the pictures picked out. Glad you joined us here to share your girls with us too!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome Steven! We're all such big fans of yours. And became even bigger fans when we realized you have bullies!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

to EBN. Thanx for joining and I hope you get as much enjoyment from EBN as we do from your paintings. Lisa's painting I'm sure is going to be a masterpiece

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

So glad you joined us. Your work is amazing and I hope someday to have one of my own. I also have a Bella and a Sophie, Sophie is our non-bully fur kid.

You will have a blast here, so excited you joined.

Always with me

Lucy-licious

Nice to have you join our evergrowing family here at EBN. I look forward to reading stories of your girls. Who are all adorable by the way

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Welcome and it's an honor to have a true artist on EBN. Your bully family is lovely.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Steve!! Your girls are awsome and so it your work!! I am so glad you joined!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Frederick (Fred)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome love ur dogs
    Teresa,
    English bulldog (Fred)
    Cat (Pongo)
    B/G Macaw (KiKi)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads