Hi and thanks for inviting us to EBN...Intruducing myself and our 3 Bullies:)

Steven Sullivan

Mar 19, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Sophie and Emma
Hi fellow Bullie folk.......Well my not so formal introduction of our family, first off....would be to say: I love this group and how EBN donates to Rescue, and I was happy to be part of that process, donating a painting of Sherry's handsome boy "Griz"". We live with our three Bulldogs, Bella, Sophie and Emma. Emma, or Emmie as we call her, was born blind and what a a heartwarming beyond words, addition to our family, she has been! She has grown so much and is such a love. Sophie, our middle girl (my forever attachment) loves to play with her, and Bella our big girl, who just turned 9 and looks 5! (My's wife Tamy's joined at the hip girl) loves to give her baths. We are so lucky ot have the three in our home, and take over our bed, with snoring so loud, I can't believe I actually sleep! Thanks again for inviting us on, and we look forward to getting to know all our Bulldog family:tongue:

Attachments

• IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2721.jpg
    IMG_2721.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2722.jpg
    IMG_2722.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2726.jpg
    IMG_2726.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2727.jpg
    IMG_2727.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 139

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ditto! So glad you joined us [MENTION=2055]Steven Sullivan[/MENTION]

I am sure you will have quite a few new fans, but don't forget, Sherry, Cheryl and myself are your NUMERO UNO fans! :dancing:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! I'm always thrilled to meet someone who has followed thier passion in art - and has made a living doing it; something all artists aspire to, no doubt. I come from a family of frustrated artists so I know. hahahahaha I really love that your babies double as models!

By the way, I have a parrot named Emmie and we've been together for 17 years!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Stephen! I just signed up to "follow" your work from your Facebook link yesterday. I love the portraits you did of Vegas and Griz. And am Looking forward to seeing what you do with Lisa's bullies once she gets the pictures picked out. Glad you joined us here to share your girls with us too!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome Steven! We're all such big fans of yours. And became even bigger fans when we realized you have bullies! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Thanx for joining and I hope you get as much enjoyment from EBN as we do from your paintings. Lisa's painting I'm sure is going to be a masterpiece :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So glad you joined us. Your work is amazing and I hope someday to have one of my own. I also have a Bella and a Sophie, Sophie is our non-bully fur kid.

You will have a blast here, so excited you joined.

L

Lucy-licious

Nice to have you join our evergrowing family here at EBN. I look forward to reading stories of your girls. Who are all adorable by the way :love:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Steve!! Your girls are awsome and so it your work!! I am so glad you joined!!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2055]Steven Sullivan[/MENTION]

I'm so glad you joined. Now, we just have to get Tamy to sign up! I'm forever a loyal fan..and totally in awe of you and all you two do for bulldog rescue! Welcome aboard!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello Steven! I can't wait to see the portrait you do for Lisa. I've contacted you on Facebook. It wasn't too long ago about doing a portrait of my boys, non bullies Ace & Orion. Their picture if you recall was them standing side-by-side at the lake during a sunrise and the the steam from the lake was in the background. I still want to have it done, just gotta save for it. :D. Your girls are beautiful. Again, :welcome:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online