Bonjour from Montreal!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Hi All!
My husband and I have a 14 week old bully, named Rook (as in the castle shaped chess piece).
I haven't seen many bullies in Montreal, so when I found this site, I became obsessed! I've been wanting to connect with other bulldog owners as this is our first. Even though we did a TON of research before bringing Rook home, we have many questions and still have a lot to learn.

About me - I recently moved to Canada from Chicago, so while I am waiting to get my work visa, I get to spend my days playing with Rook and reminding him I am NOT a chew toy (that's a tough one for him). However, I think he is just about the cutest thing ever (and he knows it!).

About Rook - His hobbies include sleeping, chewing anything that will fit in his mouth, and licking entire faces (you haven't really lived until you've had a slobbery bully tongue in your ear).

I'm so glad I found this site!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi Lauren..and WELCOME! So glad you joined..I love your guys name! We have a few people in Canada! He is precious by the way!! Unfortunately our site isn't running as well as it usually does so you don't get the full responses you normally would! But don't worry..it will be fixed soon and then ALL the demands for pictures will begin!! Looking forward to getting to know you and your great guy Rook!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Welcome to the site! My husband and i were in montreal a month ago for our honeymoon and i only saw one bulldog! A few frenchbulldogd but only one english.

ziviabell

May 22, 2011
Orange County, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hershie
Rook is so adorable! I'm from Chicago also but live in So. CA. You'll probably have milder winters in Montreal now. This is a really nice site. Lots of bulldog stuff on Face Book too.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad to have you. Rook is a cutie, looking forward to seeing more pics.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome to the forum. Rook is such a cool name. I'm impressed by all the creative dog names. I wished I had found this site when I had my baby girl puppy. My husband and I couldn't agree on a name for her so what did we call her? BabyGirl...duh! Well that was almost 3 years ago so we aren't going to change it now. Haha

e9613fdf.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: rook is precious! :luv: the site has been running too slow to get much posting done. But hopefully it will get better soon and we can see more of him!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome Lauren and Rook! Ca va? lol. Did I spell that right? I live in Toronto with my bf and our two bonky bullies, Stig and Punkin. So we're not too far from you! :) Don't worry, the incessant biting will stop. Maybe not fully, but it'll stop. But, sorry, the licking will never do. You're stuck for life with that one. lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN and the wonderful, wonderful slobbery world of cuddly loving bulldogs!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.