Hello from The City of Brotherly Love

JLamp

Nov 16, 2011
Hello everyone, New to this board and the Bulldog life. My wife and I are bringing home our new pup next Wednesday. You can see his picture in my profile picture. We named him Capone and after some long research on dependable breeders and bulldogs in general we found one about an hour away from Philadelphia and 10 minutes near where we used to live. Really looking forward to seeing the little guy and enjoying his company. Just wanted to check in since I am new to this board. Thanks! Justin, Steph & soon to be Capone

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Hi, your going to love it here!! We adopted Ruckus, but I think he originally came from that area too.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I'll go check your profile pic as soon as I post. I'm sure Capone is a doll! The website is having some server issues at the moment. But stick around and hang in there. You have found a super bully community here at EBN. Worth the wait.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Glad you found us. This is the place to be especially for new bulldog parents. Can't wait to see your new baby and I love his name already.

bd0362b5.jpg

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome! I'm very impressed you could navigate through during our computer issues! Grrrrr...but like Lari said..it's worth it! I love his name and so remember how excited we were for our Jake to come home! Your life is about to change..for the better! So glad you found us.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, glad you joined. EBN is a great source of info on bullies as there is a huge pool of experience to draw from. And you WILL have questions!! lol Anyway, welcome and I look forward to the pix.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Saludos ! Todos esperamos ver las fotos de Capone. Cualquier pregunta que tengas estaremos aqui para ayudarte.

Go Google translate that. That'll be your spanish lesson for the day :lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HI and welcome to the wonderful world of EBN and Bulldogs... I am about 45 mins. west of Philly!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=3728]JLamp[/MENTION] :welcome: I'm just west of Philly and have sold a few pups in your area. You have found the perfect site for your newest adventure. I love the name Capone , very cool.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Capone is a cutie.

OP
J

JLamp

Nov 16, 2011
Thanks for all the kind words. We are picking up Capone tomorrow evening. We cannot wait to bring him home and into our lives. We are very excited!!!

OP
J

JLamp

Nov 16, 2011
Hey I know exactly where Limerick is...the wife and I were both born and raised in Berks County slightly outside of Reading, PA...great to see other owners so close for advice and everything else...Thanks!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
Welcome. Feel free to ask questions, explore and get to know us.
BTW, we all have our own opinions. Please share yours also.

Good Day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.